Chapter 4 : life or death

Chapter 4 : Life or Death

Nothin made me madder than to see my brother die right before my eyes. It was time I howled to the moon with grief. Awwoooawwoooo. Jack what will we do a short kid said, we strike tonight I said so softly in anger. Then we all howled we changed forms to a hungry wolf an ran towards the city. After we made it we saw a bundle of guards at each streets, one by one we attacked! We slit they're throats blood rushed down they're bodies. We ran to the city hall and caught several guards sleeping we were so hungry we ate em up in one gulp. it was difficult to eat them because we never tried human flesh but our everlasting anger and hunger helped us. We saw the fear we striked into them from our looks and what we do. We were monsters, a werewolf. Somebody help they yelled but we ripped out they're voice from there throats they were speechless. We just don't care what we are we were a reavalution. We were the seed of a new era, a werewolf era. Daylight broke the darkness in the city, it was covered in blood my anger cooled like ice dropped into hot tea. It was the time we became united with the humans, I dropped down to the ground finally changing with the rest of my pack. I was turning into a human again. Then out of nowhere helicopters flew straight over us surrounding us then  cops blue and red flashing lights pulled into view and we were blocked by police officers, swat squad, and armies we were barracaded no way to escape then I started to howl for back up. Your stuck we have you were we want you a army solider said no your the ones trapped I shot back. Oh really said a big bobbly police officer eating a cream cheese filled doughnut.

Suddenly, we all here howls we were in plan W, it's about time when they came said Maxtin. We were waiting long enough, then we started to feel heat in our bodies we started to transform. our bones started to streach and turn fat with mucles tightening into strong grasping mucles.....

Time to have fun I growled in a low tone.