blind date

chapter 2

"get up"

"hmmmm" I grumbled.

"Taylor come on get up"

"leave me alone" I said digging my face into my pillow.

"you've slept have the day, get up" this time my mother yelled.

Instead a brought the covers closer around my body.

"you have a date in less then three hours" she said.

"no I don't, I having been asked out" I said to her.

"it's with the Quinn's son."

suddenly what Mrs. Quinn said made since.

I sighed.

"if you don't get up and your not ready by th-"

"I'm up, I'm up" I said throwing the covers off me.

my mother nodded her head then left my room probably to bother my dad.

I took a shower till the hot water ran out.

I wrapped my self in a towel and headed back out.

a red skirt with a white shirt and heels was laid out on my now made bed.

the bed was the maids doing as for the cloths of course my mother would pick it out for me.

I dried my hair and curled it. put on the cloths and then did my make up.

which consisted of eyeliner, mascara, and a bit of foundation and lipstick to go with the skirt.

the put on the heels last and went downstairs.

"don't make any mistakes" was the first thing my mother said.

"I know"

"the Quinns are one of your dad's biggest clients"

"I know"

"good now go, it's better to be early. your meeting in time square, I believe you are going to be going somewhere from there. "

I practically ran out side to the cab, that my,mother had called.  I hated it when it was just me and my mom..don't get me wrong I love her and all but sometimes it seemed like she loved money more  then me.

I got there with ten minutes to spare.

I wasn't sure what the youngest Quinn's son looked like. just that he was my age.

I watched the other new Yorkers walking and milling around. suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see a boy who looked like a exact replica of Mr. Quinn.

the only difference the boy had a full,set of hair.

"are you Taylor Wilson" the boy asked.

"yes, and I'm guessing your Henry Quinn."

"that's me" he said smiling.

"so your the youngest in your family" I asked as he took my hand and led me to wherever we were going.

"yeah and I'm going yo inherit my dad's investments."

"wouldn't you older siblings get the investments"

"I have an older brother who is extremely sick and a sister who is in France right now"

before I could ask him another question we came to a stop In front of a restaurant.

it was one I'd come to before.

we went inside and as we did we were giving a table instantly.

"my grandparents own this place" he said after seeing my expression.

the dinner went fine at first but then he started laughing and it wasn't just any laugh it was like a mix between Santa Claus and a type of bird. and he kept making moves on me. physically

as he kept talking a suddenly felt his hand on my knee then it went to my thigh. I stood up not able to take it any more.

it didn't matter how mad my mother would be.

I jagged to the door and pulled it open running onto someone.

we both fell backwards.

the other person must if got up first because I felt them grabbing my hand to help me up.

I rubbed my head for a second.

"are you ok" a deep husky voice asked.

"yeah, I'm-

I stopped mid sentence when I looked up and come face to face with a pair of chocolate eyes.