chocolate eyed

chapter 1

"Taylor stop slouching" my mother whisper yelled at me.

Immediately I did as told. of course I rolled my eyes at her after she turned away from me.

my parents were forcing me to sit through this extremely fancy dinner with one of my dad clients.

my father owned a multi- billion dollar company.

"Taylor" my father said.

"what"  I said looking over at him.

"answer Mr. Quinn's question"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said"I said turning to Mr.Quinn  and have a small laugh and through in a fake smile.

"that's quite all right my dear" he said

"I asked how old you were"

"17" I said keeping my fake smile.

"Oh honey she's as old as our Henry" his wife who was sitting next to him and across from me said.

"is that so" my mother said.

"oh they should meet, I know Taylor would love him" Mrs. Quinn said. and then she went on rambling about how wonderful her son was.

I zoned out and stared at the window that was behind the Quinn's, so it still liked like I was listing to them.

"it's settled then" I herd Mr. Quinn say. "how about tomorrow night"

"excellent" my father said. "it was great having dinner with you"

I looked over at  my father and stood after him. he shook hands with Mr.Quinn and kissed Mrs.Quinn on the cheek. my mother smiled at both and said goodbye.

I hugged Mrs.Quinn as hugged me back she said "I hope you to have fun,tomorrow night, and maybe I'll be you mother in law."

I gave her a confused look but she had moved on to speak with her husband.

together  the five of us walked out of the restaurant. I walked at a slower pace behind  as they continued to talk.

another family passed by us. a boy was at the back of the group with his head down. he suddenly looked up. our eyes locked.

I was hypnotized by the dark pools of chocolate that were his eyes.

I stared at him as he walked by. I had to turn my neck all the way to the side to keep looking at him.

he did the same which caused him to ran face first into a wall.

I couldn't help my self but laugh. he looked over at me. and his gave turned red.

which made him look so adorable.

"William, are you alright" I pretty girl also are age asked him as she ran over to him .

I dropped my eyes to the ground as I saw her helping him. he looked like he was from a rich family. which meant that was either his fiance or wife.

I looked once more at him. his eyes were still on me. and eve as I turned around and stepped out into the cold night air. I could still feel his eyes on me.