chapter one

I was on a train heading back home after collage three years have passed and I excited to see my parents again, the train stops and I get off and look for a taxi, I put my hand out and a taxi stop I got it and told him my address, "so let me guess your coming home from collage huh"the taxi driver said, I nodded "well congrats miss"he said, a hour pass and I get out and walk up to the door step, the door opens and I ran up and hugged my dad, "honey your finally home we missed you so much sweetie"my dad said, my mom came down stairs and joined the hug, "were happy your home baby"mother said, I walked up stairs and set my things in my room, it still looked the same from where I left it, I smelled my self and headed to the bathroom and started the the shower water, I took off my cloths and walked in and shut the shower door, I thought since I'm 19 now I could finally try and get a boyfriend beside I have a nice body after all I'm beautiful,smart and caring, I turn off the water and grabbed a towel and put it around me, I put on a tank top, panties and put my hair in a ponytail, I looked at the clock and saw it was 10pm already, I laid down and when to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, I got up and went to my parents room, and they were there and then I notice a blood trace, I followed it and saw my dad dead body and something eating him, I slowly moved back and I remember my dad used to be in the military I quickly and quietly grabbed the gun under the bed, then the thing turned, it looked at me and it ran at me, I aimed the gun and shot it with my eyes closed, I open one eye and saw it drop down to the floor and I notice it was my mother, then my dad dead body got out and I shot it as well, I was sobbing I just murder my parents but that tried to attack me I got up and turn on the news quick, people stay in your house,lock yours door and Windows there are things going around hitting people and hurting people, I was shocked if my dad dead and he got back up then that means that if u die or get bit u turn look a zombie movie, I ran to my room and put on a shirt,jeans, boots and grabbed my jacket,gloves. I saw my backpack and went down stairs to pack food,water and anything that useful, I grabbed the rest of the ammo for my dad's gun, just as I check the garage and saw a hatchet I grabbed it, and put the gun in my back pocket, just as I was about to open the door I realized if I do this there so turning back, I sighed and open the door. All the streets were empty, I went for our car and got in and put the key in and put in drive, I started to drive, I didn't see anyone or anything else left I didn't even see these things, it was like I was the only one left alive or I think I am, I drove and drove and then I saw a road block, which means I can't leave the city....