chapter 2

Driving and then I fell asleep and then next thing I know I wake up up side down I got out of the car, and started to walk the path of the road, about almost a hour later I came across a hotel, I went in side and went to the elevator and pushed the up button, "dam elevator doesn't work"I mumbled, so I took the stairs and got to the first floor and search the rooms, then the second floor,then the third floor and 7 more floors later, I walked up to the roof top, I open the door and then I hear a gun shot, "woo woo take it easy"I yelled, "were u bit by one of them.."the person yelled, "no I wasn't bit"I said, I slowly got up and walked up to the person, it was a man looked like the same age as me holding a few guns, "sorry about miss I'm Jason"he said holding his hand out, "I'm lucy"I said shaking his hand, "where did u get these weapons"I asked, "my dad and I were hunting and then these things came up to us they got my dad but he headed me a bag of ammo and food"Jason said, then he got out a pistol and handed it to me, "no I'm fine I have one"I said, "well are we the only two left now in the city I couldn't find anyone else"he said, me and Jason sticked together and headed back down stairs, we got to the the second floor and a zombie came running at me, Jason shot it before it got any closer we ran down to the lobby and a few zombies were there we ran passed them and out the streets, we ran and ran then we walked passed a mansion, we jumped over the walls and turn the door handle it was unlocked, we searched the house and it was empty we checked all the rooms, i saw a basement I went and looked for a hammer and nails and a lock, I hammered the nails on the basement and put the lock on it, it was odd to find a mansion like this empty maybe the people left the house, we since it was empty we thought we could stay here for a week or two, I looked in the fridge and saw a bunch of food, "well jason we're gonna be here for awhile so let get settled in"I said, he nodded and grabbed mine bag and placed in on the table, I walked up stairs and looked in the rooms, they were big and so was the bathrooms and showers, I laid on the bed "oh my god what is happening I got this far will anyone be able to save us from this shell hole"I thought, I took off my jacket and my boots and walked into the bathroom, I started up the water in the shower, I took my clothes off and stepped in the shower, it felt like it been forever since I been it one.

~Jason~
I was surprised to make this far and so see anyone at all even a girl, I bet she was a fighter, she seems nice and beautiful but I don't know if anyone will come for us after what going on at the moment in the city, all the city exit are blocked so we don't know if it spread to any where else or just here,I walked upstairs and I saw the bathroom door open and I walked in and freeze for a moment, lucy looked at me from the shower and covered her self, "don't stare at me like that idiot"lucy said blushing a little, I backed away from the bathroom, I see a closet and open it then out falls a hockey mask, it was a bit dirty, (oh and I named the guy Jason after Jason Voorhees I added the hockey mask in here for that reason I may even add the machete but if u guys haven't seen the Friday the 13th series or haven't heard of it then wtf anyway back to the story) I pulled up the hockey mask and put it on, it fit perfectly I took off looked around more I found some gloves, a ski mask and a machete and a holster for it, I walked back down stair and placed the stuff I found on my bag it may be useful for once we get back out there again, then lucy came down stairs,it was silent for a minute "hey jason what that stuff u found ?"lucy asked, "I found a hockey mask,gloves,ski mask and a machete it may be useful for when we get back out there"I said, "maybe when we do we search also look for something for our arms and legs so we don't get bit"lucy added, "great idea" I replied, I went and saw a some chicken left and I heated it up in the microwave, I have a piece to lucy and we ate,I went up to a room and took off my boots,jacket and shirt I laid down in bed and heard noise outside, I got up and grabbed the m911 from my pants, I held it and walked downstairs slowly then I looked down and saw a dog it was black lab, it came up to me and seat down I went and gave some chicken to the dog, I went upstairs and laid back down and went back to sleep, the next morning I walked downstairs and saw lucy with the dog, it look like the dog had a liking for me and lucy,I smiled and looked out the window and saw a zombie staring at me like it knew me and then I realized it was my dad.....