chapter 3 we got drunk

~Jason~
I looked at my dad only see him as a zombie, it was about to cry but lucy then offered me a drink, I took it and we started to drink more and more, "I'm gonna go take a shower come join me"lucy said, I nodded and went up the stairs, we were both drunk but not too drunk,we could still walk and talk like a normal person who barely drunk, I saw lucy take off her cloths in front of me I took off mine, she started the shower and we got in, lucy knees down and start to suck on my big dick,I moaned as I pushed her down more making my dick go deeper in her mouth then I started to thrust in and out of her mouth, lucy kept suck for 10 minutes,it felt good,I took my dick out of her mouth, and lefted up one of her legs, I pushy dick in her pussy, she moaned loudly and I started to thrust into her, "j -Jason keep going it feel so good don't stop"Lucy moaned,I started to thrust hard and fast,I turned her around and held on to her ass and continued to thrust, she then pulled her self up and kiss me on the lips,that all I remember, next thing I know I wake up next in to lucy in bed, she was confused why she was naked and why was I,since I remember it all I told her the whole story, she was blushing through the whole thing, I put my clothes back and headed downstairs, I talked to lucy a few hours later, "Jason why would we have sex in the shower when we are drunk it makes no sense"lucy asked, "well I told u the story and u did like it just saying lucy"I said, she blushing red hard and walked off, so I could tell she has feelings and she shows them......