chapter 4

~Jason~
Ok it been in the house for two months now and it like we live a normal life but we put SOS sigh on top of the house just in case but all the things had caught with us finally, I was eating some breakfast downstairs on the couch,but I felt just a beating in my heart when I'm around lucy, I can't stop it,am I in love ? Or and I just going crazy how can someone have a relationship during all this,it impossible, lucy came downstairs.
"Morning Jason",lucy said walking down stairs.
She was wearing jeans a tank top with a black leather jacket,I put my breakfast away and I went upstairs I put on my brown dirty boots,dirty pants and put on a grey shirt, I put on a sweat shirt and then put on a biker jacket, then I heard a noise from the lock door, it was new that door never made noise from we were here, I grabbed my pistol and unlock the chain slowly open the door, I look in the corner and saw a little girl on the floor,she got up fast and ran at me I shot her in the head, lucy came up stairs to see what wrong.
"Lucy we need to get our stuff and leave"I said shaking,
I looked at her and saw her nod, I quickly put on my gloves, grabbed my backpack, puts my machete in my holder,I went downstairs grabbed some can food and water that be good, I grabbed the dirty hockey mask and put it on, then I grabbed my m16 from the closest, lucy came down with her things.
"Lucy if we go out this door there no going back were have to search for help"I said,
"I'm not afraid Jason let do it"lucy said,
I kicked the door open,shot a few zombies then we began to run,we ran about a mile and saw a ladder we climbed up,the sun was starting to go down and we should stay for the night, I handed lucy some water, lucy came close up to me took off the hockey mask, I smiled at her and I knew I would be dead if I never met this amazing woman.