[38]

Danielle POV I woke up the next morning with my bed full of tissues and my diary at the end of the bed

Danielle POV
I woke up the next morning with my bed full of tissues and my diary at the end of the bed. I thought Sebastian cheating on me was a dream but it wasn't it was actually reality. I'm just trying to figure out what I did for him to do this and who the girl was because she looked familiar but I can't put my finger to it. I was startled by my phone ringing, I groaned and picked my phone up seeing it was Shelley.

"Hello!" I said through the phone obviously knowing its Shelley. "Hey Danielle, it's Shelley and I was wondering if we are still meeting up today at the park?" She asked me. I checked the time to see its 2:34pm and I did a double check. Wow never slept that late in my life. "Um yea sure I'll meet you in an hour" I told her. "Ok see you later" she told me and before I can say ok she hung up. I checked too see its almost 3 so I decided to take another nap. Shelley won't mind.

I woke up by the sound of pounding on my front door. I got up and walked towards the door. "Who is it?" I asked through the door. "It's Shelley, can I please come in" she asked from the other side of the door. I unlocked my front door reveling Shelley with her arms crossed. "Hey where were you?" She asked with sass in her voice. "Where do you think I was obviously sleeping" I told her with a duh voice. Shelley walked past me and into my house. I closed my door and turned towards her.

"Well did you forget you had to meet me at the park at 3" she asked me while sitting on my couch. I walked towards my fridge and took out two waters and walked towards Shelley and handed her a water. "Thank you!" she told me while taking a sip. "Your welcome and I did remember but it's only around two thirty so we still have a couple minutes." I told her. "Danielle its 6:00" she told me. "Really?" I asked her while looking at the clock "huh it is well I had a bad day yesterday so I deserved that rest and I also didn't want too meet up with you but hey at least your here at my house and not in the hot sun" I told her "whatever look I'm sorry about what Lauren did" she told me.

I looked up from lap and looked at her. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "I mean with the whole Lauren and Sebastian thing and then her bringing your ex into it" she told me but I thought she didn't know. "Wait I thought you didn't know about that?" I asked her and she frozen realizing what she said to me. "So Shelley you did know this entire time huh?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Would you look at the time I should go" she told me while getting up and heading toward the door. But I pulled her back down. "Oh no your not leaving till you tell me why you lied to me and why Lauren did it" I demanded at her.

Shelley was avoiding eye contact with me and trying to avoid the question. "So Shelley tell me why?" I asked her for the second time. "Ok fine she did it because she was jealous of your relationship with Sebastian so she thought if she can't have Sebastian then neither can you which sounds selfish I know but I tried to stop her and I didn't know she was going to bring in you know who so I'm sorry" she blurted out. "Yea well you tell Lauren that it's her fault Sebastian and I are over and it's also Sebastian fault but that's not the point so tell her next time you see her till then get out of my house" I told her while throwing my trash away. "I'm truly sorry Danielle" Shelley told me. "Please just leave" I told her. I heard the door close and I collapsed on my couch and cried again. How can someone do that? Why would someone do that? Why is it always me that ends up getting heartbroken.