{Chapter 1} Why The Hell

"Tonighttttt! We are YOUNG! SO WE'LL SET THE WORLD ON FIRE! WE CAN BURN BRIGHTER, THAN THE SSSUUUUUUNNNNN!" I was jamming out to the best song in the world when I was interrupted by my "amazing parents." Note the sarcasm.

"I hate people." My mother and father walked in my room with a sweet smile on their faces.

"Your singing is beautiful." My mother joked. I took out my earphones and gave them a 'what the hell do you want' expression.

"What? What was soooo important to interrupt my life?" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Well," my father started. "Your mother and I will be going for a vacation to Hawaii." He said while trading looks with my mom.

"And I presume I will not be attending this vacation."

"Oh look Brian, we raised such a smart girl." My mom smirked. That's my family, sarcastic freaks. I rolled by eyes and got up from my bed and stood in front of them.

"Why can't I go?!" I whined.

"Sweetie, we love you but your father and I need some alone time." She said with a sorry smile.

"What the hell! What do you mean 'alone time?' I go to school for seven freaking hours a day and most of the time you guys don't even have work! Even when you do have work, your job is literally in the same damn building!"

My father looked taken back by my choice of words.

"Calm down Cal. It's just too months. And we didn't even get to the best part!" Father said with a grin on his face. WHY DO THEY HATE ME??!!

"And what will that be?" I asked with a fake enthusiastic smile.

"You get a roommate!"

I froze in my place to process what the hell just happened.

"And why is that?" I asked trying to control my anger.

"Cali, we don't want you alone in a two story house, and not too mention, for two months."

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my face. "Guys, I'll be fine. You make it sound like a big deal but really, I can handle it. One more year till I get to move out. I don't see why I can't just stay here alone. Look at it as a test."

"No Cali, we already signed you up with a roommate. It would be to late to turn back even if we wanted to."

"Whatever. So...what's her name."

My mother smirked and let out a giggle. "Um...his name is Parker."

No. Fucking. Way. HELL NO!

"What! It's a guy! Dad! How are you okay with this? I MEAN LOOK AT IT! I'm in a house alone with a guy for two months. How are you just shrugging this off!?"

My dads face looks stunned. Yes that's right pops, change your mind. Cancel the plans!

His expression then turned back to normal. "Cal, as much as I hate you being around any boys, if anything happened, he can protect you. And plus, this kid is a family friend. I trust him not to do anything with you." He stared off for a second, looking as if he didn't believe a word he just said.

"Fine. When am I leaving?"

"Two days." My mom responded.

"Then I guess I'll start packing..."

//////////////////////

HOLO!!! So that was the first chapter ;) ;) ;)

I REALLY hope you guys/girls liked it! Please comment! I really want your feedback, positive or negative. If I make any errors feel free to tell me. I try to edit the best I can but...LIFE IS HARD!

The first chapter wasn't the best but, NEXT chapter will be amazing!!! ( I hope)

Please vote!!!!
Also I FOLLOW back so if you wanna follow me...you can *wink wink*

ANYWAYS...

ILL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!! (You know...if u still around...please do!!!)

LOVE YALL!!!
-Carry_On_44