{Chapter 3} You Ask A Lot of Questions

"I love you Bella."

  "THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE HER IN THE FIRST PLACE, EDWARD?!"

I was currently watching Twilight for the 100th time while laying on the living room couch.

"Everything okay in there?" I heard footsteps come up from behind me.

"Yep." Parker came around to my side and I made space by pulling me feet up to my chest. It's been two days I've been officially living here.

"What we watching?"

"Twilight, Breaking Dawn." I muttered without my eyes leaving the screen.

"Breaking what?" I rolled my eyes in disgust. Boys.

"So," Parker started. "I was thinking..." he reached over to the TV remote and turned off my only happiness that will ever cease to exist.

"What was that for?" I say, smacking his arm playfully as I glared at him.

"Listen." I rolled my eyes like the immature child I am and crossed my arms over my chest facing his direction.

"Ok...I'm listening."

"My friends and I are heading out to the beach tomorrow, so I was wondering if you'd like to join..." He whispered the last part with his brown eyes filled with hope.

I tapped my chin and looked around the room. "Hmm, let's see. Stay in the house all day and fantasize over teen romance movies while eating five gallons of ice cream or," I paused. "Go to the real world and be social while wasting my time when I could rather be watching Netflix." I dropped my gazed down to his while contemplating my decision.

"Come on, PLEASE Cali! You can't be copped up in this house all summer."

"Well actually, now that I think about it, I cou-" he cut me off by gently gripping one of my shoulders. His touch made me shiver, but I couldn't tell if that was in a good way or bad...

"Cali! Please?" His chocolate colored eyes begged me.

"Ughhhhh! Fine. Only cos you said please."

"Yes!" He said fist pumping the air. I playfully rolled my eyes and turned back on the TV.

"Now shoo peasant." I said in a demanding tone.

"No." He said, mimicking my voice.

I laid my head back on the arm of the couch while laying my feet of top of his lap.

"Whyyyyy!" I whined.

I heard a slight chuckle come from him. "Because," he started. "I'd rather watch whatever this is," he muttered, directing his hand to the television. "With you."

"Why?"

"You ask a lot a questions. And because you've been living here for two days and I never really get to talk to you much."

"Whatever." I responded, secretly grinning. He said he wants to hang out with ME!

I have problems. BUT DON'T WE ALL? No? Just me? Okay...I really need to stop having conversations with myself.

We laid on the couch all day, only getting up to get some drinks. But, it was nice. I had to admit, Parker was a fun guy. He wasn't a total asshole and definitely was the 'bad boy' type.

I really wanted to get to know him better but, what if he just...uses me. What if I'm just going to be one of his 'toys'? I don't know him enough to say that he does such a thing but, I'd rather play in the safe zone. I don't like to be messed with, I just hope he isn't one of those guys.

/////////////////////////////

HOLO!

I know this was a rlly short chapter but, BEAR WITH ME!

Tell me ur thoughts....

Vote
Comment

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
I guess you'll just have to wait.

HAHAHHAH! I'm so evil!!!!

UNTIL  NEXT  TIME!!!

-Carry_On_44