{Chapter 4} Did I Interrupt Something?

"Cali!" Parker called from the living room.

"Coming!" I yelled back from inside my room. So impatient. I walked to where Parker was and grabbed an apple from the kitchen.

       "Damn," he started. "What takes you girls so long to get ready?" Really? This question. Here goes nothing...

     "Well, since you asked, we need to take a shower, brush all the knots out of our hair, then blow dry our hair, brush our hair again, do our makeup; which take about 45 minutes at the least,"

   "Okay, okay. I get it." He cut me off. "But we're only going to the beach. Is all of that really necessary?" I rolled my eyes and had a 'duh!' look on my face.

  "Yes. Yes it is. So...when are we leaving?" Parker grabbed his phone from the kitchen counter.

     "I don't know. I'll call my friends and see what time their picking us up." He said as he held the phone up to his ear. "Hey Ragon." He greeted to the person on the other end of the line. What time are you planing on picking my friend and I up?" He waited a couple of seconds and responded, "uh, um. Ya. Okay, great. See you soon."

     "So....what time?"

      "11:50. We have about..." he glanced at the time on his phone. "Eight minutes."

   "Cool. So what do you wanna do in the mean time?" I asked sitting down on the further right side of the couch.

    "I have an idea." He smirked mischievously.

    "What?"

   He immediately came up to me and pinned me up against the back to the couch. "Ugh..Parker. What are yo-" I was cut off by the sound off my laughter.

DAMIT! I hate being so ticklish!

"HAHAHAHAHA!! P-par-k-ker! St-o-p! I whined while still laughing hysterically.

"Never!" He insisted.

The sound of the door opening startled me. In walked in a guy that some-what looked like Parker except the fact that he had blonde hair and bright ocean-blue eyes; and also not as good looking...just saying.

   "Oh damn. Did I interrupt something? Maybe I should come back later." The guy said uncontrollably laughing.

   "What! What the fuck! You think I was actually..w-with..him!?" I retorted pointing at Parker, who looked offended.

   "Hey, im not judging." He said still laughing. And so was Parker.

   "Ya, whatever." I murmured getting up from the couch and walking towards the person.

   "Relax. I was kidding. Like I would actually think that Parker can get a hottie like yourself." I hid my face from my blushing. "Ragon." He said holding out his hand.

    "Cali." I responded shaking his hand in return.

   "So your Parkers roommate?" He questioned

   "Only for the summer." Well...this is kinda awkward. But besides that, Ragon seemed nice.

   "I see."