{Chapter 2} YOU NEVER JOKE ABOUT BEARS!

"Cal, time to go!"

"Coming ma!" I yelled from the other side of the house.

Okay let's see here. Clothes, check. Hair brush, check. Toothbrush, check. Other shit that I have never used before but I feel like for some reason I'm going to need, yep. I'm ready.

I jogged down stairs with my bags and gave my mom and dad a quick kiss goodbye, trying to avoid any lectures that my father might give.

"Love you guys! See you in two months have fun on your trip. Bye!" Yes! Just five more steps...

"Not so fast, Cali." Ughhh!!!!

"What now dad?"

"Just remember," oh goodie. "If that boy even gives you a look, you tell me. I don't want my little girl to..." I cut him off before he gives me an hour long oration.

"Dad! Would you calm the hell down? I'll be fine. Relax. Oh and plus, three more weeks until I'm eighteen, give me a break." And before he could object, I ran out of the door with my keys in hand. There, in front of me, I saw my baby. A 2013 Silver Mustang I got last year for my birthday.

I hopped in my car and drove to the directions my GPS was giving me. The rid is about an hour and a half away, but I didn't mind.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
(An hour and a half later)

  I drove up to the destination only to see a beautiful beach house. No way! My parents rented me a beach house for the summer! This is too good to be true, there must be some strings attached. Oh wait, there are, I get a roomie! Aside from that, I was busy admiring the beach house.

 Oh wait, there are, I get a roomie! Aside from that, I was busy admiring the beach house

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I couldn't help but scream. "Ahhh! What the..." A deep shade of red came over my cheeks as I looked behind me to see who it was.

OMG! HE'S SO HOT! TOTAL FANGIRL RIGHT NOW!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING CALI?! ACT COOL!

"Ughhh, hi." I said in a whisper. REALLY CAIL? THATS ALL YOU GOT? HI?!

Standing in front of me was the hottest burnet that ever existed. He had blue eyes and he was shirtless with only a swim trunks on. I'm dreaming!

"Cali, right?" He asked with a smooth toned voice. Wait...is he my roommate? Not that I'm complaining!

"Umm, y-ya."

He let out a soft chuckle and held out his hand. "Parker." Parker? THATS SUCH A HOT NAME!!!

"Hi Parker." I said as I gently shakes his hand.

"You need help unpacking?" He said as he smiled. That's it, I'm gonna die. "Cali?" I didn't notice I was staring until he waved his hand in front of my eyes.

Shit! Nice going Cali. Already embarrassing yourself.

"Oh shit." I muttered under my breathe.
He just laughed once again. "Are you laughing at me?" Why do I have to be so sensitive?

He keep smile and shakes his head slowly. "No, I just think your adorable."

"You do?" He winked at me and grabbed four of my bags and I followed with the other three in hand.

He lead me up to a white wooden door and opened it reveling a big room with beige walls and a queen sized bed centered in the middle of the room.

"Is this my room?"

"Yup." I laid my things down on my dresser and walked around taking in the new-room smell. Well, at least new to me.

"Thanks for helping me with my stuff." I said gesturing to my bags.

"No problem. If you need anything I'm down the hall." He said as he started walking out.

I plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. How could my parents afford this? They weren't poor, they just weren't, rich.

I looked at the time on my phone. It's only 11:30, a run couldn't hurt. I put on my teal sports braw and grey volleyball shorts and jogged down stairs.

Parker was in the kitchen cooking something. The amazing aroma fill my nose. He's hot and knows how to cook?
Yep, I'm dreaming.

I looked up at Parker making eye contact and he quickly turned around.

Haha. Caught staring.

"Ya like what you see?" I asked. He just glanced up and he wiggles his eyebrows.

"I don't know...how 'bout you?" I rolled my eyes and went to open the door.

"Where you heading too?"

"I'm just gonna take a run."

"Have fun. Be carful of the bears."

"BEARS! Oh, HELL TO THE NO! There's bears out here?! That's it I'm done!"

He started laughing and it looks like he was about to fall on the floor. "You're so gullible."

"And your such an asshole!" I knew this was not gonna be perfect. There is no such thing as a hot guy that knows how to cook and that's perfect. "You never joke about bears!" I pouted. I reached for the handle and stoped stoped when I was engulfed in strong arms.

"I was just kidding babe, don't be mad please." Babe? Not that I'm complaining or anything...

"Ughhhh! Fine."

"Do you forgive me?" I looked up at his chocolate brown eyes that were full of hope.

"I guess." He grinned and tightened his grip.

"Good."

I was trying to release myself from him but he wouldn't budge.

"You can let go know..." He let go of me, leaving me with coldness, and strolled back to the kitchen.

I guess he's not so bad after all? UGHHHH!! BOYS ARE SO CONFUSING!

////////////////////////////////
HOLO!

Soooooo...THAT WAS THE SECOND CHAPTER!!

Did you guys like it? PLZ comment! I would like to know what u guys think!

What will happen next?

Vote
Comment

Plz FOLLOW ME! I will follow u guys back in the max of four days. If I don't then...I'm probably dead...

ANYWAYS!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

-Carry_On_44