6.

You wake up to the smell of pancakes, which surprised you because the only other person in the house was Marshall and he couldn't cook to save his life. Well, last time you checked he couldn't.

You get out of bed and do your usual morning routine before heading to Miyah's room to check on her. You make a face when you don't see your little bundle of joy standing in her crib waiting for you. Actually, you don't see her in her crib at all.

You make your way downstairs to the kitchen to see Marshall pouring juice in Miyah's sippie cup (the little cup toddlers drink from).

"If she's already had one cup of juice put half juice and half water in her cup this time." you suggest while taking a seat at the island.

Though it was more of a demand than a suggestion.

"She gets whatever she wants because she's daddy's baby." he replies making his way over to you and planting a kiss on your cheek, "Good morning, love of my life."

You roll your eyes at his corny behavior and he smirks. You might find it annoying, but you couldn't deny the butterflies when he called you "love of his life". You would never admit to having them though.

"Shut up." Is all you said before hopping down from your seat and going over to the plate of pancakes Marshall made, "These actually look edible."

You feel him snake his arms around your waist, "You look edible."

Fucking butterflies. You think to yourself.

You feel him leave soft kisses on your neck almost making you knees buckle. It's been so long since you've felt Marshall like this. You've forgotten how soft his lips were.

Just as you were starting to enjoy him, you hear an adorable babble coming from your baby girl. You panic and elbow Marshall in the stomach. He groans while clutching his stomach.

"You shouldn't do sexual things to me in front of our daughter." you scold taking Miyah out of her high chair.

"You are just as guilty as I am you filthy woman." he teases and smirks.

Miyah yawns and rests her head on your chest. You give Marshall one last glare before taking her upstairs to her room.

After putting Miyah down for her nap you and Marshall finish breakfast in silence. You didn't know what to say after letting him basically suck on your neck. You leave him to clean the kitchen while you go catch up on Jane the Virgin on Netflix.

A few minutes later Marshall sits next to you on the couch. You ignore him and continue watching your show. He notices and decides to mess with you by putting his hand on your thigh and brings it higher and higher until it is inches from a certain spot. You slap it away and go back to watching your show.

"Why are making me suffer blue balls?" he whines childishly.

"Leave me alone, Marshall." you say annoyed by him immaturity.

"Baby!" he whines making you pause the show and turn to him.

"I'm not your 'baby', so shut the fuck up!" you snap.

You play the show again praying you'll get through this episode without interruption.

"Y/N?"

"What Marshall? What could possibly be so important that-"

He cuts you off by a surprising kiss that you did not return. Well not instantly.

It happen to turn into a full make out session on your couch. You were on your back while Marshall was giving you sweet kisses on your neck for the second time that day. You knew you guys shouldn't be doing this but it felt good.

It made you realize how much you've really missed him. You hadn't dated anyone since you and Marshall broke up, and it was mainly because you've never moved on from him.

Does that make you pathetic?

You didn't care at the moment. All you cared about was the consequences your actions could have on your relationship with Marshall.

Wait, the consequences?

Marshall's hand travels up your shirt, snapping you back to reality.

"I don't think we should do this, Marshall." you say as he tries to ease off your shirt.

You feel he pull away from your neck almost causing you to whine at the loss of contact.

"We don't have to do this if you really don't want to." he says then presses his lips to yours in a passionate kiss.

Don't do it Y/N. If you two get together and break up it could fuck up everything.

But you've missed him so much. You just want him to make you feel wanted and loved again. Plus you love him.

Do you love him?

"Just say it and I'll stop."....