9

That evening, you make it home and Marshall greeets you at the door. He's nit wearing a shirt or pants, so you wonder what the hell he's been up to.

"Hey, baby. How was your day?" He asks nervously.

"Marshall?" You say calmly.

"Yes?"

"Where are your clothes?"

He scratches the back of his head.

"See what had happened was-"

"Where's Miyah? I have no patience for you."

You make your way into the kitchen where you heard Miyah's playful babbling. Before you even step into the room, you see cake batter all over the walls and on the floor. You see Marshall's bestfriend, Proof shirtless and staring at you like a deer caught in headlights. Miyah is in her cake batter covered high chair with just a diaper on. You ball your fists up and close your eyes.

You feel Marshall's handa on your arms, "Now Y/N, before you scream at me, I just want you to know that I love and adore you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me because you gave me a second chance to be a dad. You are the light at the end of the tunnel. So don't kille me, please."

"Marshall. If you keep trying to sweet talk your way out of this, I will cut your balls off and FEED THEM TO YOU!!!"

You were completely livid as you looked around your kitchen, "What did you two dummies do to my kitchen?!"

"We were trying to bake a cake so Marshall could apologize to you." Proof said.

"Why are you even here?" You ask.

"I called him." Marshall said.

"Why?"

"I needed company." He shrugs.

You close your eyes and take deep breaths, trying to calm yourself. You then try to calm your voice.

"Marshall, you and Proof will clean up this mess and when i say 'this mess', I mean the whole house." You say.

"What?" They say in unison.

"I feel like that's more than reasonable." You say picking up Miyah from her high chair.

"Look at my poor baby. Let's go get you cleaned up."

You hear Marshall calling after you constantly as you make your way upstairs.

"She hasn't changed over the years I see. " Proof says, "She still has a fat ass."

"You're staying in a hotel tonight. I don't wanna have to fuck up my bestfriend for drooling over my girl." Marshall says with eyebrows raised.

Proof throws his hands up surrendering and they begin cleaning...