Chapter 3

Scarletts POV:

School was finally over. Michael tried to talk to me in every class but I just ignored him. The last bell rang and I quickly rushed out of the classroom. I put all my stuff in my locker and out my book bag over my shoulder and started to walk to the entrance of the school. I heard someone calling my name and saw Ashton, Calum and Michael all running towards me.

"Hey what's up? " I asked Ashton. He smiled widely at me while Michael just looked guilty.

"Well me and the boys are all having a day at home and we wanted to know if you wanted to come over. Tylahs gonna be there not like you'll see her if Calum keeps it up and you'll get to meet Jess." he said excitedly. I smiled at him and nodded we linked arms together and skipped off to the car. I went towards my car after I got their adress. I just unlocjed the car when I was stopped by a certain voice.

"I didn't think you liked me that's why I did it." I turned around to face him and saw in his eyes that he was telling me the truth.

"Why would you think that?"

"I'm not exactlt the best guy. I've been in jail, I'm in a gang and I sleep around with different girls all the time."

"I know that idiot. I see you do it to all the girls but something about you is just different. I don't want a good boy I want a change from what my mother wants me to be like." he nodded his head knowingly.

"Something about you makes me want to change who I am. Not sleep around all the time or party all the time. I want to be a good boyfriend like Ashton is with Jess or like Calum and Tylah. I want you to be my girl. I can't even think of you with anot-" I cut him off by my lips crashing onto his. They are so soft and plump, man he's a great kisser. I pulled away and out my forehead on his and smiled up to him.

"If you want me you have to prove it, just don't change for me stay the way you are. Except don't sleep with anyone or I'll chop your dick off." I playfully said.

"if you want to see it so badly you don't have to threaten me I'll just show you willingly babe." he winked then wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He put his finger under my chin and pulled my face up to look him in the eyes.

"Don't ever hide your face from me. Especially when you're blushing. Your too beautiful to hide your face." he whispered to me so only I could hear. I nodded my head still blushing. Gosh my face must look like a baboons ass. Fuck that sounds weird referring myself to a monkey ass. Haha lol im a fucking funny cunt. He opened the door for me to hop into my swift and I started the engine. I quickly oulled my iPhone 5 out and texted Tylah

To: tylahmybitch

Me and Michael made up. I know you might be pissed but he said he is going to try and be more like Calum and Ashton. So please give him a chance ♡

From: scarmycrazymofo

From: tylahmybitch

Yeah thats fine babe as long as you're happy. But if he hurts you again I won't be afraid to chop his dick off xx♡

I laughed so hard it was getting hard to breathe. Michael took my phone off me and read the text. He then joined me in with the laughing. Gosh he has an amazing laugh.

Michaels POV:

Scarlett. Gosh everything about her is perfect. Her laugh, smile, eyes, her one dimple on her right cheeck everything is absolutely perfect about her. We were in her car driving to me and the boys house because my bikes in getting fixed. Fucking one of the gangs trashed it. We finally arrived and as soon as we wakked through the door Jess tackled Scarlett into a hug.

Scarletts POV:

I was tackled into a hug by who I assumed was Ashtons girlfriend Jess. Gosh she pretty as well. Long black hair, big green eyes and the perfect body.

"Hi I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess. Omg Ashton told me about what happened I'm so sorry but I hear you two made up but if Michael hurts you again I won't go easy on him." she said eyeing off Michael. I laughed and nodded my head. As soon as we got into the living room we saw something no one wants to see. Calum on top of Tylah making out. I made gross gagging noises but that didn't stop them Tylah just flipped me off. Well then. Michael grabbed my hand and dragged me into what I guess is his room and I was correct. He grabbed my waist and forced my body into his. His lips forcefully met mine and he pushed me onto the wall. The kiss was getting more and more heated. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head as he did the same to me. His hands freely roamed my body but stoped at the hem of my pants. Panting from the heated make out session he rested his forehead on mine. I looked at him as to asking why he didn't go all the way.

"I respect you Scar. I'm not going to do that until I know your ready and so you don't regret it. We aren't even official so I'm going to be a good boy and not take it all the way." I smiled at the words he just said and kissed him on the lips quickly.

"I really like you." he spoke 100% truthfully. I smiled.

"I really like you to Michael more than you can imagine. "

"Scar. Will you be my girlfriend?" he seemed so nervous. "Omg I should have never asked that what was I thinking I'm an idiot." he started to ramble on but I cut him off by kissing him.

" I would love to be your girlfriend. " I smiled at him.

" Your all mine." he said with the biggest grin on his face.

"Forever and always." I said and pecked his lips and went downstairs.

Michael Clifford is officially my boyfriend and I could never be happier.

-----

It's me again! Yeah I know you love me. Lol jokes.

So like usual comment and vote

Love ya beautiful people ♡