Chapter 4

Michaels POV:

Finally she was all mine. I had the most beautiful girl in the world. We were downstairs playing cod when her phone decided to ring. Who the fuck is Justin!

Scarletts POV:

We were downstairs watching the boys play cod when my phone started to ring. It was Justin. Excuse me while I spew. Let me tell you a story . My mum and dad divorced only months ago because she loved Justin more than him. My dad was the only one that didn't judge who I wanted to be but mum wanted this smart pretty young lady when I wanted to just be me. So now I dress and act the way I want but promise to get passing grades. When I found out mum was leaving my dad it was like half of me was missing. Then I met Justin the day after my dad left and he's been trying to make me like him.

(J-Justing, S-Scarlett)

J- where are you? your mums worried sick Scarlett.

S- im with my friends and boyfriend why?

J- I want you home now young lady! we have something important to tell you.

S- yeah ill be there soon okay. Bye

I got up from the couch and walked over to the door.

"I gotta go guys see ya." I waved and saw Michael get up to give me a hug hoodbye. I smiled and pecked him on the lips quickly just as I was about to leave Tylah spoke up.

"Was that Justin?" I just nodded my head. Tylah knows that I hate Justin's guts but she knew to drop the topic.

"Who the fuck is Justin? " Michael almost shouted.

" He's my mums boyfriend that I absolutely hate with a passion." I explained. He nodded his head quickly, I wakked down to my car and drove off. Strange thing is, is that the boys only live a few streets away they must be the ones that hold the huge parties. I parked my car in the driveway and locked it quickly walking inside the house. When I got to the lounge room I saw mum and Justin with the biggest smiles on their faces.

" Okay sweetie don't interuot us while we are telling you this but... Me and Justin are gstting engaged." she squeaked with excitement. " But that's not all the good news. I'm six weeks pregnant." I stood there absolutely shocked. How could she do this.

"So now you get a new dad that is better than your actual one and a new baby sister/brother." Justin said with a big smile. "I would love for you to call me dad now."

I looked at mum tears brimming my eyes. And you know what I did. I smiled.

"That's great news for you guys." I said sarcasm dripoing from the tone of voice I used. My looked at me with a scowl on her face.

"What's the problem sweetie?" she said concerned. I shook my head and laughed.

" If you think I'm happy about this you're wrong. I dont want you to have a kid or marry a new man after leaving dad four months ago. And never will I ever consider calling that fuck wit over there dad. If you think I'm going to be fucking okay with this you're far off. I hate Justin. He's a waist of space. So if you dont mind I'm not coming home for a couple of days."

"And where will you stay?"

"With Michael. My boyfriend. Yeah thats right I'm dating the boy that was in jail for two to three years." and with that I walked to my room to pack up some clothes.

(M-Michael, S-Scarlett)

M- Hello?

S- M-michael?

M- babe whats wrong?

S- can I stay with you and the boys and Jess for a few weeks?

M- yeah of coarse babe. I'll be there soon okay whats your adress. After giving him my adress he hung up the phone. I continued to pack my bag putting whatever I could find into the bag. Once I was about to get all my underwear sorted I hear my phone go off.

From: michaelmybaby

hey babe I'm outside. Come down when your ready xx

To: michaelmybaby

Yeah I'm almost finished xx

I grabbed my locket that had a oicture of me and my dad from the last day I was with him and put it on. I walked down the stairs took one more look at my crying mother and walked out the front door.

These few weeks with the boys and Jess should be interesting.