Chapter 1

Please read i PROMISE you will love it. ~ zuly

Chapter One ~ Good Morning

" SHE'S NOT AFRAID OF SCARY MOVIES"

"SHE LIKE'S THE WAY WE KISS IN THE DARK"

I shuffle around the bed to find my phone after what seemed like hours i find it and press dismiss. I look to see what time it is it's 5:30 o' clock i the morning. GREEEEEAAAATTTTT. Not the sarcasm

I lay there not wanting to get up from my comfortable position. Then i finally get up and run to the bathroom with my favorite one direction towel and tablet for my music. Ok, you got me, im a huge one direction but who can blame there so hot especially Harry Styles. 

I quickly press the pandora app and let the the loud music play. Note the fact my mom and her husband are heavy sleepers.

I step into the warm water and let it run down my hair and body awakening and relaxing my muscles.I shampoo and condition my somewhat long brown straight wavy hair with my favorite lavender scented shampoo and conditioner.

After many teen pop songs and washing away all the soap from my hair and body i step out and quickly wrap myself with my towel and brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth i relize it's finally the last week of school before summer vacation im so excited. This summer im going to florida with my dad stepmom and brother and sisters and we are going to have so much fun.!!!!!! Also, me and my older sister are taking our surfing lessons in jersey yayyyyyy.

After brushing my teet and making sure they looked good i ran to my closet to pick out my outfit. I settled for a pair of dark jean shorts and my favorite blue hawaii crop top i put my hair in soft curls and went to get an apple for breakfast.

Making sure i had all my books and slipping on my favorite black keds and sunglasses i left my house to go to school. When i stepped i was very proud of my choice in clothing because it was very hot adjusting the strap on my bag i walked the few minutes to the big building i call hell also known as school.

"Hey Mckenzie" I quickly turned around to the familiar voice and i was immediatley greeted by a cute crooked smile,tan skin,and wavy hair

Snapping myself back to reality i found my words "Oh hey Josh, whats up?"

"Nothing just out of breathe from running after you, you didnt hear me calling your name?"

"No sorry, but you didnt have to run we would have seen each other inside or in the lunch room" I said in a happy yet serious tone.

"I know but then everybody is going to be sitting with us and we never get to talk to eachother" He said with a said with a look of sadness on his face but hope in his eyes.

"I know it's just that school's almost over and were all going to miss eachother" I said in a sad tone.

"Yeah thats why i wanna talk alone becau- '"

"Hey guys" He was cut off by our friends Beckie and Zoila

"Hey" I said a little disappointed that now our conversation was cut short.

"We'll talk later k Josh" I said as i was being pulled away by my two best friends.

"Sure i'll see you at lunch" He said with a said and disappointed look 

I gently placed my hand on his arm "Save me a seat"

"Of course" He said with a smile as i walked away