Chapter 5

I heard his heavy breathing getting closer and his fresh woodsy scent have off the idea that he was I close. I quickly ran into the closest locker. I shut the locker door as quietly as I could. "Creeeeak" the creaking of the door made me want to scream I quickly thought he didn't hear. Man was I mistaken. I heard his husky chuckle close by. I put my hands over my mouth to stop my laughing. Then the most terrifying thing happened. It all happened so fast I cold not process it. The locker door was seeing open and I let out a scared gasp. I was quickly pushed against a wall with gentle force. "I hope you didn't really think I wouldn't find you" said a familiar husky voice deeply chuckling. Then I was met with familiar warm lips. I smiled against Josh's lips. "I... thought.... you...... wouldn't........find...me" I said between kisses. He let out a low chuckle and bit my lip. He slowly slid his tongue over my bottom lip asking for permission. But it wasn't going to be that easy. I kept my lips shut. He sensed I wasn't giving in so he bit my lip. I gasped and it have him enough time to slide his tongue in. My heart started beating a million miles an hour and with my hand on Josh's chest I could feel that I had the same effect on him. " So my mom wants to know if you wanna come over for dinner Friday night?" he suddenly said as he pulled away slowly. I looked up at his face and burst out laughing. His lips were swollen and really pink and his perfect curls were everywhere. "Why are you laughing?" He asked looking a bit confused."Nothing, don't worry about it" I said still trying to hold back my laugh. "Ooook well are you gonna come?" I was confused for a few seconds until I revised what he asked. "Oh yeah, of course, Mrs. McCall is like a second mom to me" I always loved Melisa very much. She was so sweet and her and my mom have been best friend since high school. She practically helped my mom raise me and my sister when my dad walked out on us. "Thats a little weird" Josh said pulling me out of my thoughts. "What's weird?" I looked at him. "That she's like a mom to you but your my girlfriend" i looked at him confused. "Uh..it would be like I was kissing my sister that's weird" he mad a disgusted face. I got on my tiptoes and brushed my lips slowly up his cheek and stop by his ear letting out a breath "Guess we can't kiss anymore" I said teasingly. "Yeah ooook we'll see about that" he said hooking his arm around my waist and pulling me in one again.