Chapter 1: Black&White

[2:00 am] China,Dongbei.... An alarm clock rang so loud! *ringing loudly*

Minghao: haaa~haaa~ You shut up!!! *breaks the alarm clock* .. Aahh~~ 2 am?? What's going on?

Minghao's mom barged in his room. She put a smile on her face and greeted Minghao.

Minghao's mom: Good morning, Son. I know it's really early but, we need to talk. That's why I changed your alarm clock to 2 am~ *smiles*

Minghao: How about later.

Minghao's mom: Aiii~~ get up~ your father will be here soon.

Minghao: *sigh* fine.

Minghao's mom: Better get ready~ your fiancée is coming too~ *excitedly ran off to the kitchen*

Minghao: Fiancée??

4 hours later. Minghao and his mom got ready for the occasion.

Minghao: Okay. What are you guys hiding?

Minghao's mom: Don't you remember??~ ... When you were 7 yr. old, me and your dad accepted a family that wants to have an arrange-marriage for you~

Minghao: Why?

Minghao's mom: Well, your dad and your fiancee's dad want to have a wonderful business Together~ they were closed to each other when they were young~~ *smiles*

Minghao: Whatever. *Sigh/face palm*

Minghao's mom: I've been texting your dad--

Minghao: Maybe the family changed their minds~~

Minghao's mom: Don't be like that~

Minghao: *sigh* When will I marry that girl anyway?

Minghao's mom: When you turn 20~~ *looking at her phone*

Minghao: How old is she?

Minghao's mom: 17~~~~.....???? Why are you asking some sudden information???~~~

Minghao: *sigh* I just wanna know....

Minghao's mom: She's 2 years younger than you~~ anyway, you guys are compatible for each other~~ She's Cancer and you're a Scorpio~~

Minghao: Zodiac signs again??

Minghao's mom: hehehehehe~ ... Hmm?? I think they're here!!

Minghao: *Whispered* I better run now.......... *On his mind* What?? Why can't I hear a girl's voice?? Why am I only hearing dad and mom's voice arguing?? Huh?? Their coming!! Ugh, I hate this~ smile... C'mon Minghao~~ you better smile for that imbecile girl....... Huh?????.... Where's the family??

Minghao's mom: She went missing.

Minghao: Uh??? *burst out laughing* GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT MEANS I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Minghao's dad: *derp face* Oh no kiddo~~ you better dress up for school~~ it's already 6:47~~ *burst out laughing*

Minghao: *pissed..punched his dad* HAHAHAH~~

Minghao's dad: *wrestled his son* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Minghao's mom: How could she be missing?? *wondering*