Chapter 3: Addiction

Minghao woke up from his slumber. He get himself ready for school. When he was buttoning his polo shirt (uniform) he suddenly remembers Chirisa.

Minghao: Hmmm... What happened to that girl anyway?? It's been 3 weeks. *sigh* whatever, I know she'll be fine.

He went down to the kitchen to eat his breakfast, a man suddenly walk inside the kitchen. It was his father, Mr. Xu.

Minghao: Oh~ ... You're back.... How's the leg?

Mr. Xu: Well, my leg is fine now but,.......

Minghao: I don't wanna hear about your leg.....

Mr. Xu: But, didn't---

Minghao: I'm gonna be late that's why!!!!

Mr. Xu: Oh.... Then,you should go....

Minghao: Yeah.

Mr. Xu: Where's that weird girl though???

Minghao: I left her alone....

Mr. Xu: You're so mean.

Minghao: You were like this at first!! Mom just gave you another chance because she loves you!!

Mr. Xu: What??!!! That's it!!! ..... I'm trying to have a positive mood in family!!

Minghao: If you want this family to have a positive mood!!! You better---

Mr. Xu: SHUT UP!!!

Minghao: Tsk!! Whatever!! I'm leaving!!!

Mr. Xu: Yeah, you better be!!!

Minghao left his home. While walking down the street a girl bumped into him. She is 160 cm tall, her hair is brown and her eyes are also brown, She wears a trend short and a checkered polo color black and red.

Girl: Oh.. Sorry...hmm?? Xu Minghao... So, that's you??

Minghao: What do you want?

Girl: I'm your fiancé~~ *smiles*

[Meanwhile] Chirisa and Kindness are locked inside the barn-like-squatter-house ... Kindness doesn't know how to open it. Chirisa forgot about Xu Minghao but, she's still wearing his scarf around her neck. She can still smell the scent of Minghao's perfume.

Chirisa: Kindness?? .... Why is that door locked??

Kindness: I don't know..... No one knows how to open it... Actually, we've been locked here for 3 weeks now...

Chirisa: Really?? .... 3 weeks??.... When the door was open?? Was I able to go outside and explore??

Kindness: You somehow wandered and met a nice person, actually.

Chirisa: Person?? ... Who might that be?

Kindness: Hmmmm.... Minghao... Xu Minghao.... The one that who gave you the scarf...

Chirisa: this scarf?...... *smiles* .... I wanna go outside and look for him!! *laughs and smiles*

Kindness: How?? We can't open the door.

Chirisa: Does he knows where we live???

Kindness: Yes he does~~

Chirisa: Then, we'll wait for him!~