Chapter 2: Come along with me

Chirisa is walking alone to her home, it's a good thing to her that she remember where she lives and where way she should go. While walking alone, she sang a song. (Marceline's Happy Ending Song)

Chirisa: Run away with me. And a poltergeist and ghouls, we can wander through the darkness and play by our own rules. Run away with me, to a Cavern shaped like home, we can build our own forever, and never dance alone~

She turn suddenly turn around when she felt someone is following her. But, she didn't mind it, And then she heard another footstep nearing her. She turn around and a man hit her on her head and passed out.

Meanwhile [Spongebob's Narrator]. [6 hours later]

Minghao: Okay, so you're giving me an offense about yesterday, huh?

Teacher: Yes I am giving you a level 1 offense.

Minghao: What am I gonna do with this?

Teacher: I want you to let your parents to sign the slip!

Minghao: How annoying.

Teacher: What?

Minghao: What?

Teacher: Look~ Consider that as a warning.

Minghao: But, I left your class yesterday on time.

Teacher: U-Uh??

Karry: *Enters the classroom* That's right sir!! You shouldn't give Senior Minghao an offense.

Teacher: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?? GO BACK TO YOU CLASSROOM!!

Karry: You can't just give the CEO's son an offense.

Teacher: Why not??

Karry: Have you forgotten?? His dad owns this school. You might get fired though, in fact we have a CCTV and it will show that Senior Minghao left the room on time yesterday.

Teacher: W-What????? Y-You??? Oohhh~~ So that's why you're so calm all these years... You're using your father's name.

Minghao: Nope. I don't care about my dad nor his company... And, this School.

Teacher: Are you sure?

Karry: Yes he is... He can't use his dad's name because he can pass his grades on point.

Teacher: Please.. Go.. Back.. To.. Your.. Room... *angrily*

Minghao: Go back to your class, Karry.

Karry: With pleasure!! *ran off to get to his classroom*

Teacher: WHAT???

Minghao: And you're saying?

Teacher: Pft!! Fine!! Go back to your seat!!!

Minghao: Okey-Dokey then.

Minghao went back to his seat and looked at his window. He looked straight to a building that is far away from them. He suddenly saw a man-figure holding a archer. Then the man aim to the person sitting next to Minghao on his arm. Minghao looked at the arrow that is attached at his classmate's arm. The Teacher suddenly ran towards his classmate and they all saw a picture of Chirisa lying on the ground. Minghao got mad and he knew that it's been DongJun attacking his classmate and his new friend Chirisa. He pulled the arrow off of his classmate's arm slowly and the arrow got off. Minghao looked at DongJun across the building while he's holding the arrow and he ripped Chirisa's photo and licked his classmate's blood from the arrow and then he smirk. He gets his phone in his pocket and dialed DongJun. The DongJun picked up his phone to answer Minghao's call.