Chapter 2

I need to go soon but I really don't want to leave. I'm reading the note and it's every thing I've ever wanted to hear from him.

"My love,

ILoveYou, I want to be with you, Always and Forever.

Love,Vince"

i start to tear up. "Aw ILoveYou too! Can we go to the store?" i ask him

He stares at me like im crazy, but he catches on quickly.

"Wait babe, we don't need to go I have some in the night stand." he says.

We start making out and one thing leads to another and we did what I was hopeing one day would happen. We finally made love and I'm not ashamed of it. It's later than i thought it was, but in all i loved my night. He drives me home and I don''t get in trouble because everyone is asleep. As I'm laying in bed just thinking that tonight was the best thing that ever happened to me and it was with the love of my life. Thank god tomorrow is Saturday, so I can sleep in. When I finally wake up and head down stairs, my mom didn't talk to me so i guess im off the hook from last night. Today Shelley and I are going to Time Square to have a shopping spree. We decide to get some lunch at Mimi's Cafe and after that we're going to shop 'till we drop. Today is going better than I thought it would be, we gossip and spend all my birthday money. My feet hurt from walking all day, so we finally hit the road to go home. I always feel bad shopping with Shelley because she can only spend so little and I can spend endless amount of money. We head to Vee's house to see what she's up too and there is a huge party. We get so fucked up that tomorrow ill be lucky to remember anything. I'm ready to bounce so I'll just walk home since I dont live far because I'm not about to drive drunk.

I'm finally in my nice warm bed to get some sleep to dream some sweet dreams.

I wake up, and have a nasty hangover. I do all my homework and upload the pictures from the weekend to social media, and finally walk to get my car. Today is my lazy day, i just thank god that in one more month it'll be the end of the year and i'll be a Junior. It's only 730 and I'm dieing of boredom!

My stomach hurts,maybe if I go to bed the pain will go away.

*********

It's been 3 weeks since my birthday and I havent gotten my period yet... weird. I think to myself, what could be wrong but i cant think of anything. If i don't get better in acouple of weeks i'll go to the doctor.

It's been 2 weeks and I'm feeling worse than I did before, I'm eating more than I usually do, I think it's time to go to the doctors. After school I head to the doctors office. I get there an I have to wait 15 minutes, I have to say this feels like the longest 15 minutes of my life. They call my name, I'm terrified. I think about all the things that could be wrong with me. Maybe i have an STD or even worse. It seems like the doctor takes forever to get to me, I'm tired of waiting I just want to know what's wrong with me. He finally comes in after forever and He does the regular tests and nothing seems wrong.

"I've been sick to my stomach every morning and I've been eating twice as much than I usually do." I tell him.

"We're going to take a few more tests to see if you might have a medical condition." he says,scaring me just alittle.

"okay..." i say scared out of my mind.

I take the tests, I really hope there isn't something seriously wrong with me. He tells me the test results will be back in a week or two and that I should make an appointment. I want to know the results but I don't want too...