let the fun begin pt.2

Aaron was sucking aphmaus breasts for at least 6mns. He then switched and gave the other one the same treatment then he started to kiss her her neck and found her sweet spot... he then started to abuse it.
She moaned so loudly probably the whole town could hear. He made his way down to her womanhood he took off her soaking wet panties and started to lick her crotch area. He then put one finger in it to see if she was comfortable. Still keeping in mind that she's a virgin. Then the other one after conforming that she was okay with one. She moaned his name in a sexy tone and that turned him on to the point where he was throbbing. His shorts look like a rocket had been hidden in them. He then took off his pants  his boxers following shortly after, and aphmau reacting I'm shock. Staring at his form for a minute and then slowly kneeling down, grabbing his shaft and rolling her tongue around the tip of his form. "a-aph stop teasing"
he said shakily.
Aphmau did not listen and continued. He told her to get up for a minute.
She did as she was told.
He then grabbed her breasts tightly and told her to stop teasing while breathing out hot air into her mouth out of sexual frustration.
As much as she enjoyed the feeling  she stopped. She then attempted to slide her slips all the way down his shaft, in her mouth, but she couldn't. "Aaron...you're too big" she said.
Out of frustration he grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down onto him. Pushing it in her mouth till nothing was left showing. She gagged being that this was her first time but continued to suck it. Then without warning, unexpectedly he finished in her mouth. he blushed
"s-sorry...." he said.

"Dont be you tasted sweet"
she said cheekily.
"How about we try something diffrent"?
"Ok" he said.
Aphmau left the room and came back with handcuffs and a whip. 

         SORRY BUT TO BE CONTINUED

hi my little aphies hope you enjoyed this and if you did comment and plzzz vote I know im messed up af but I cant change it. And I'm guessing your fucked up as well if you're reading this. And if you can't wait for the next part... well just imagine what happens next. Also I sm making a new lemon book so make sure to comment and tell me what you think and give me suggestions on what ship I should do first. Bye bye my little aphies!

Word count:354
:3