The lemons begin

-TIME SKIP
-AARONS POV

I decided to take aphmau to olive garden which was actually a good choice... Due to her loving Italian food. After we headed back to the house, I wanted to do something this time. I love aphmau so much that I wanted to make her mine.

Narrators POV
Later that day aphmau and aaron got ready to go to sleep. When aphmau was walking to the bathroom aaron sneaked up behind her, grabbed her and kissed her passionately. Instead of her pushing away, she kisses back. Leading them end up making out. Aaron takes it a step further and reaches to slowly take off her shirt. She stops.
"W-what are you doing?!"
she asked.
"Oh..I'm sorry.. I didn't know you weren't  comfortable with that.."
he said.
"N-no.. Its not that.. it's just that...
I'm still a virgin.."

"You never told me... Well in that case ill go slow.. If you like.. " he said in a calming tone.
"O-ok" she said.

He starts to slowly grip the rip at the bottom of her shirt. Slowly pulling it up and over her head.
Finally taking it off
And revealing her purple laced bra. She blushes.
He reached for the back of her bra, trying to unclip it to hopefully reveal what was being hidden from him.
After doing so, He stared at her hidden wonders ( lol what am I doing with my life) after fully taking in the sight infront of him, he reaches for the beauties in front of him and grips them firmly. He leans in and raps his firm lips around her nipples. Slowly sucking them. As an effect, soft moans escape from her mouth. Being that this is her first time ever coming close to anything like this before.

                            * * *

Ok my little aphies that is it for this chapter I know omg what happens next well for now your just going to have to imagine what happens next. Until next time my little aphies bye byeee!!!!! :-)

Word count:232 :3