Fun times continued

"I've been a bad girl daddy punish me"
aphmau said in a squeaky voice.
like a lil girl.
Aaron took the handcuffs and handcuffed aphmau to the bed posts. He then spread aphmaus legs wide open to then start to suck on her clit. Then he started to nibble on it softly. She moaned so loudly.. He then slowly slid his frame into her, taking her virginity. Aphmau started to cry out of pain. Aaron squeezed her boobs making the situation better and she moaned. She then started to shake, and aaron knew what would happen next. He made her finish, and she seemed to love it. and he of course liked it all. Aaron took the handcuffs off and then he stood her up slowly. She couldnt help but moan, due to the after fact of cumming. But instead he decided to continue teasing her. They both played with each other for a while and ended up cumming again. And aphmau covered her self.
"Your pretty good for a virgin"
aaron said.
Aphmau was already exhausted and almost completely asleep
He chukled, took note from her reaction and went to sleep.

                                  * * *

I hope you guys enjoyed this, this is the last chapter. But do not worry because im going to make a new lemon book all I need is suggestions. Bye bye my little aphies.