I really want you to be mine

My name is Leah Rogers and I like pretty much every guy that I meet, but there's just something about that Ian boy. I just can't think of what's not perfect about him. He's so funny and different and chubby. I have always been attracted to I guess the chubby guys that's why my friends call me a "chubby chaser". I think it's funny, but any way about Ian. I never know when to shut up about my crushes I just get too attached and weird. My last crush I texted him and asked if I could be his girl friend for Halloween... No it did not turn out well what happened was he texted back and asked who it was because he didn't have my number and I got his number off my friend and he didn't know so I told him it was me and then he told me no.. So I texted him back and said it was my sister who said that.. But enough of talking about guys I know and I'm too scared to talk to and creep them out... Let's just talk about guys who I have no way of talking to because they live far away and they are famous. Since I don't have that many friends to spend time with I just watch YouTube and laugh. My favorite YouTubers are smosh, Shane Dawson, Tyler Oakley, and Kingsley. There is more I watch but that's all I can think of now but right now it's December and I know what I want for Christmas. I want Ian. That's all. Nothing else just him in a big Christmas sweater and that goofy smile that makes me melt. Is that too much to ask for?

okay I bet no one is reading this but if you are I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE FABULOUS!! but um if I know you like from school... Please don't bring this up... Like anywhere...