Today is THE day.

LEAH'S POV

it's the morning! But it's not just any morning... It's Friday morning! Today is the day where I meet smosh and marry Ian! I laugh at myself because my standards are too high. I go down stairs and I feel hungry. I think I'm going to get some breakfast. What looks good I mumble to myself and I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jump and then I turn around and my grandma tells me that it's a snow day and I can go back to bed. I smile and tell her alright good night love you and she smiles and goes back into the living room and I'm about to go to my room. I put my hand on the doorknob of my door and twist it a little but I stop myself and remember about meeting smosh with Brittany! How could I forget?! I have been thinking about it all morning! I have a huge smile on my face and tell her about it because I forgot to tell her about it and I kind of need her permission to leave and she says yes for me going and spending the night at Brittany's house that night and Saturday so I jump up and down and thank her. I never felt like this before my heart is beating so fast and I can't think straight! I call Brittany and tell her my grandma said yes and she was so happy! I go in my closet and find skinny jeans and a pink Floyd shirt that's low cut. I look and find a plaid button up shirt I smile and say perrrfect to myself and I go back to bed smiling like a complete idiot. But I don't care. Nothing can get in the way of my happiness today. Nothing. My phone goes off right after I close my eyes. Normally I wouldn't check who it was but eh what ever it's a good day! oh yay it's Brittany!

*texts*

Brittany: yo! Today is a snow day so looks like we have a lot of time to get ready for our big day today!;)

Me: I know! I'm so excited gurl!! I'm ahead of the game! I already have my outfit ready and everything I think imma curl my hair&no no no our big day is gonna be when Anthony asks you to marry him and Ian asks me to marry him and I do and we have double weddings.

Brittany: oh my gosh leah you have this all planed out!xD I love you omg. But hey imma go get ready! so talk to you soon;)

*texts done*

BRITTANYS POV

Im so excited! What should I wear!! I feel like I'm in a Disney movie and I'm going to meet my prince! I wonder what's going to happen! The worst thing that could happen is like if the world ends or my hair looks bad. There's no in between! okay since leah is going to curl her hair and she told me she was going to I guess she doesn't want me to copy off of her so ill just straighten my hair and wear leggings and my sleeping with sirens shirt! Yay! I'm going to be soooo flirty! With Anthony not Ian because leah would be so upset because she already has a lot of problems with her confidence so I don't want to hurt her and her be pissed forever!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••no one is reading this!D': ugh maybe one of my friends are. ugh I want people to be bored by my fanatics! hahah it could happen okay? Ok