Setosorcerer

Hey guys. This isn't really funny and humorous like it normally tries to be. It might actually be the opposite...

Today, I heard from Alyssa that the video that Seto ((Setosorcerer)) had made was posted by a channel called WeSellFreeMoney. It explained everything about why Seto was kicked from Team Crafted and everything else.

This video ((In the multimedia)) showed what Seto was actually feeling, and it also told us what happened ((sorta)) and what he was doing about it.

The thing is, Seto had gone into two different depressions. This was because nobody gave him a warning for when he was gonna be kicked out, despite the fact that when other members were kicked out, they had warnings about when, and why, too. Seto was caught by surprise.

When Alyssa told me about it, I checked it out for myself. I just can't believe what they did. I... I can't fathom even trying to feel what Seto's going through. The reason why was because the Team Crafted had gone from pure, complete friendship to.... as Seto said, "hardcore business".

I mean, the only person who didn't vote for him to leave, was Ty, the original founder of Team Crafted.

I guess I felt I needed to get this out, but.... now you know what's going on between the two ((Team Crafted and Setosorcerer)).

I have a few things to say.

1) Ty, keep standing up for your friend

2) Seto, don't let this get you down. It'll get better

3) Team Crafted really sucks in a way.

But... that's my opinion.

Have a nice day.