"Which Name Suits You" Quizzes

So I was coming up with a new Admin name that people could call me by, and I got this result for "What Japanese Name Fits You":

Akahana

Your name would be Akahana, which means red rose. Your personality is quiet, reserved, thoughtful, and creative. You can play any musical instrument and are able to understand other's feelings. You have probably been through a lot in life and don't fit in a lot at school. But don't let that get you down; you are beautiful in every way and you are super talented. Some people may think you are a little cold and monotone, but you really are not and you have so many possibilities in life that you should take advantage of. The colors that describe you the most are dark red and gold, because you have a heart of gold, yet you hide it behind and unreadable mask beacuse you don't want to let anybody in since you are afraid you will get hurt again. These colors also describe you because you are very artistic in many ways, and you are smart and thoughtful; in fact, you might just be one of the smartest people most anyone knows of. You are awesome, and don't forget it! 

Hm... Interesting...

(I think that was also the result that Okami got XD)