fallen

Next morning I woke up feeling cold and lonely. I turned around hoping to see sleeping Blake but instead I saw an empty space. So I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom wearing only my underwear. My jaw dropped at what I've saw there right in front of me stood Blake with just a towel around his hips he's perfect abs... he was looking at me in shock and what seemed like amusement?

"Oh shit I'm sorry I thought you were out!" I said starting to walk out of the bathroom but I felt Blake's grabbing my hand.

"Don't worry princess I was about to live but now thinking about it..." He said and looked me up and down. "I might stay and enjoy the view" he said with a smirk on his perfect face. I could feel my cheeks turn hot but I could not let him show what effect he has on me. So I've slapped him. "Hey?! What was that for?!"

"For being a perv now get out I wanna take a shower"

~~~~~~
After the shower I went and ate breakfast and then me and Blake went on the beach we had a lot of fun and before we realised it was already dark.

"Let's play a game" said Blake all of the sudden.

"What game?"

"Truth or dare"

"Okay fine you start"

"Truth or dare sweetheart?"

"Truth"

"When did you lost your virginity"

"When I was 15. Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"When have you lost yours"

"Ehh....I kinda..."

"C'mon you can tell me I promise I won't tell anyone"

"Okay... I'm still a virgin"

"Okay"

"Okay?..."

"Yeah okay there's nothing wrong with it"

"Okay truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Who was the lucky guy?"

"He's name was Charlie..." my voice broke as I've said this name." He was my soul mate, my first true love"

"Was?"

"Yeah... he dies in a car accident a month before my 16th birthday"

"I'm sorry Em... I shouldn't have asked"

"I'm okay Blake don't worry about it I'm okey so truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Who's Rosie?"

"How do you know about her...?"

"Alec...you don't need to tell me if you don't want to"

"No its okay I want you to know. Rosie was my good friend we grew up together. I loved her but was too scared to tell her. I was meant to do it on her 15th birthday party but she didn't make it till then. She got shot in the head on the way to the party..." He finished telling me the sorry and I could see the sadness in his eyes I've moved closer to him and hugged him and he hugged back. " Thanks for sharing this with me"

"It's okay sweetheart... you're the first person I've ever told this story"

"Really?"

"Yeah... anyways truth or dare princess?"

"Dare"

" I dare you Emily Grey to kiss me"

Without second thoughts I've done it the moment my lips met his I've felt fireworks in my stomach. It was amazing. He's lips moving in rhythm with mine and I can't help but realise that I've fallen for this guy... hard. When we pulled away Blake looked me in the eyes and said words that got stuck in my head for good.

"I love you" I couldn't help but to smile

"I love you too"

"Emily..."

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend? A real one this time"

"Of course"