few weeks later

So yeah, it's Monday which means that we go back to hell. At list it's our last week. Blake picked me up at 7 and we gone together. Our "relationship" was a hot topic well gossip spread around fast. Let's save you all the boring stuff and get to my favorite part of whole day. Lunchtime!

The bell rang and I've ran out of the classroom. The lunchtime, probably the only good part off this whole day in hell. Hey don't judge me I just love food! Anyways I've ran to the cafeteria and headed to get my pizza and fries until I felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping around me and pulling me close into a muscular chest. I could smell a sweet sent of peppermint and aftershave, it was probably my favorite smell on the world. I didn't even need to look back to know who it was. I've turned around and my eyes met with the most beautiful eyes in the world. Blake's eyes. I guess I've developed some kind of crush on my fake boyfriend through out this month or so. Blake and I have been spending a lot of time together. More like everymsingle moment. I've even slept around his house once or twice but nothing happened I mean ita not even a real relationship after all. I don't even think he likes me back... I've beem pulled out of my trance when I felt his soft lips on mine joined together in a passionate kiss. I live his kisses they feel so real even known that it's just for show.

- hey princess. - said Blake and gave me a sweet smile a moment after pulling away     from the kiss.

- hey baby - i answered and huged into his torso and closed my eyes for what felt like forever. Blake just huged me back.

- next please!- the voice of the diner lady took me out of my perfect imaginary world back into reality.

(Time skip to after school)

The last bell rang and I've ran out of the classroom. The hell was finaly over... well at list for today. I've ran outside looking for Blake or his car but it seen like I could find non. Which  was really strange because every single day Blake would drive me to school and then wait for me after to drive me back home. I've checked my phone and I had one text from Blake.

"I can't drive you home today. I have some business to take care of, sorry princess 😘"

Well I guess I gonna have a walk today. At list I don't live far away.

(Time skip)

I've took a shower and got changed into my pajamas. I was about to go to sleep until I've heard a nock on my window. I looked out and I saw Blake.

-can I come in princess?

-sure. - I opened the window for him to come in and he did so.

- I'm sorry that I haven't picked you up after school today or haven't came to see you earlier

- it's okay you don't need to apologies nor see me all the time we aren't even a real couple.

- I know but still I like spending time with you. Also I would lile to ask you something Emily.

- what is it?

- could you please go on holidays with me and my family to Spain for few weeks?

-  are you being serious?

- of course I am.

- but why?

- because you're my girlfriend and I want to spend all the time with you.

- and the real reason is?

- it's my parents idea.

- but why they wont me to come

- they think it's a great way for them to get to know you better and shit. So hat you saying?

- well okay I'll go.

- thanks Emily. I gonna go now night. - said blake and claimed out of the window

- night baby

After that I've closed my window and gone to sleep.