The Fight

Burgh and Giima walked up the stairs in couriway town and looked at each other really awkwardly. "When I was younger I used to fight a guy called Marshal, he was awesome and had always loved fighting type pokemon. One day he taught me his ways and I got really strong, but I was still weak. Burgh will you fight me?" Burgh looked at him in shock and smiled "ok I won last time!" Giima laughed and smiled "No you idiot a hand to hand fight." Burgh gave a weary look and smirked slightly "ok."

Burgh and Giima stood face to face to each other on the train platform. "ready?" Giima said smiling, Burgh shrugged and nodded. Giima ran at Burgh with his full power and knocked him to the floor in an instant. Burgh got up really quickly though and hit Giima back, but Giima didn't even flinch and hit Burgh in the stomach really hard. Burgh stood up and released all of his anger out onto Giima, knocking him over the train platform and into the water. Burgh looked quite surprised. "I'm so sorry" He shouted down to Giima. "its fine it just shows how weak I am" Giima said whilst standing up. He brushed his hair out of his face and rung his scarf out.

When Giima got out of the water he invited Burgh down off the platform and shook his hand to say well done for a good battle. But burgh wasn't too sure if Giima was being nice or not. But as he thought that, Giima ran off and went onto route 18 with out him. "Catch up slowcoach!" Shouted Giima as he walked off.