three; trois; tres

AJ's mom takes in a deep breath. "You know about the angels, correct?"
AJ scoffs. "and that they don't exist?"
Mrs. Venedevi sighs. "AJ, listen to me. I'm an angel."
"You're kidding, right?" AJ lets out a small laugh, leaning against the cream colored wall of the kitchen.
"I'm angel. You're an angel." Mrs. Venedevi stares at her daughter straight in the eyes.
"I am not," AJ says, crossing her arms. "If I'm an angel, then Phoenix is God himself!" She comments sarcastically, laughing a bit.
"You are, AJ. The reason why Dad isn't here anymore is because he's mundane, a non-angel. I broke the angel rules and regulations. The angels are after us, which is why we keep moving."
"I'm not an angel," AJ replies.
"AJ, listen to me."
"I am not an angel, okay!" AJ retorts, and she storms upstairs.
Mrs. Venedevi groans and rolls her eyes. Phoenix's dad needs to know about this.

Phoenix made a bad mistake.
He was really regretting it.
"Why did I tell her?" Phoenix groans.
Phoenix only told her because she had this... aura around her that she was an angel.
Phoenix just accidentally ruined her life in a sentence. He groans and slams his head onto the table, slouching.
His phone buzzes with a text from one of his friends (who happened to be an angel too), Kiara.

kiara: phoenix, did you tell aj?
phoenix: i did. i shouldn't have.
kiara: why?
phoenix: i just can tell that aj's having a hard time. she denies the existence of angels, and she is one.
kiara: oh dear. i'm going to speak with her mother. 
phoenix: alright, have fun.

The next day at school, Phoenix couldn't find AJ anywhere. So, he decided to ask around, when you don't know where your friends are. The dirty blonde boy heads up to Carina, Victori, Calyspso, and Tyche.
"Do you know where AJ is?" He asks.
"Did you tell her?" Tyche asks.
Phoenix nods. "On accident. I swear, I had no intention to."
Calypso sighs. "It's alright. At least she doesn't know about us."
Unfortunately, Carina, Calypso, Tyche, and Victori had to be undercover and help guide their unknowing angel friend to accept who she is. Sadly, AJ never listened, so now she's paying the price.

Leilani sits at her desk, picking at her cuticles when she feels a tap on her shoulder. A small slip of paper lands on her desk.

'lei- meeting tonight at p's
-tyche'

----

I'm cutting out a l l the old notes oops
~Grace