25

Song rec// 

At first play: Pure- Hey Violet

When you see ***: Truce- (the real kings lmao bye) Twenty Øne Pilots

6:30 am

luke sang aria to sleep that night. he claimed you found me by the fray was the best song to sing as a lullaby, and he was right because it made her night even more special.

if that was even possible.

"wake up. we're going to miss our flight," luke poked aria's cheek a few times before stopping to admire her bare body as she slowly began to open her eyes, "aria" he whined when she wouldn't get up.

he always thought the human body was the best art out in the universe. the true art is the artist, as aria would always love to say. nothing is more fascinating than the human body and it's amazing ways of functioning.

however, in the end a body was just a body until you fell in love with the soul it belonged to.

aria groaned before rolling off of the bed with the blanket wrapped around her bare body.  

"you don't know how many people could've pissed on that blanket, aria," luke laughed and aria instantly dropped the blanket.

"i really hate you, you know that, right?" aria scrunched her nose and sat down on luke's lap, straddling his waist.

luke put his hand against his heart, making a fake cry.

aria closed her eyes and laughed, "you look really good in a beanie and sweatpants," she played with the curls of hair peaking out from just below the hat.

"i love you," luke whispered and raised her chin with his finger to make eye contact, "go get ready so we don't miss our flight," he put his hand on her cheek, lacing his fingers through aria's hair. he lightly rubbed her cheek with his thumb, dragging it down her lips.

aria frowned and slowly pressed herself against luke's boney knee, guiding his hands to her waist.  he bit his lip and chuckled.

aria rubbed her clit, and pressed her cheek against luke's stubble, tilting her head to suck on his neck.

"i don't want to get up," she moaned, feeling him harden beneath her even more.

"go," he tapped her ass causing her to jump.

aria rolled her eyes and got up. she stuck up her middle finger before she went to go shower.

"to save time i'm going with you," luke yelled so she could hear him through the closed door and running water. he kicked off his sweatpants and ran to the bathroom, closing the door by very slowly pushing aria against it. 

_

_

_