Chapter 1: New Acquaitances

After saving the world of Class 3-4, I went straight to Alis' grave and dug him out.

Then we departed on our journey, Me, Scar, Julie, Celica, Dee, and Alis.

Dee was so grateful to me but at the same time she didn't know that I had became her rival.

Because the moment I had dug up Alis, I realized that I can't bear to lose Alis, which made me realized that I liked him.

The others are now asleep and now me and Julie are the only persons still awake.

Julie: Ai

Ai: Yes?..

Julie: Didn't you say you wanted to save the world, and grant peace to the dead? If so, why did you bring back the dead? As gatekeepers your mission is to bury the dead.Wouldn't it be better if Alis was at peace?

Ai: Julie-san....I am half gatekeeper and half human, and that human part of me.......made me restore Alis back. I know what I did was wrong but..... ( ...I just couldn't control my feelings )

Julie didn't reply and we both fell asleep.

* The Next Morning *

Dee: Oi! Oi! Ai!! Wake up!!!

Ai: -_■ Alis.....

Dee: ..... Ai.?....

Dee gave up on waking Ai and left the car. And a few minutes later, Ai finally managed to wake up.

Alis: Ohayou ^_^

Ai: O-ohayou Gozaimasu...! ( What's this?....why am I getting all nervous?... ) U-um....Alis-san where are the others?

Alis: Look over there *points to ruins of a city*

Ai: ...That is?....

Alis: That's the remains of Olympus.

Ai: Olympus?...Why are we here?

Alis: Mt. Olympus, after God abandoned the world. Olympus was the home of the gods and godesses

Ai: EHHH?!? there are other gods?? *O*

Alis: Yea there are god of love, hope, peace, beauty, music, death..... Apparently the God of Gods was the most powerful one. Hey, Ai. Dee and the others are exploring the ruins. I could continue the story but...it might take all day. Is that okay?

Ai: ( Recently, Alis became a little nicer to me.....This is a good chance to develop our relationship! Oka-san Otou-san please watch over your daughter as she start her love life. ) It's fine ♥_♥

__________

To be continued....Chapter 2: The God of Death