Chapter 2: The God of Death

Alis was about to continue the story, but then.....

Dee: Kyaaaaaa!!!!

Ai: What?!? Was that Dee-san????

Alis and Ai quickly get out of the car and ran to where they heard Dee's scream.

Ai: ( W-What?....Wha-Whats that thing? )

Alis: ( WHAT IS GOING ON ?!?!? )

Alis and Ai stood there afraid and shaking of the thing they saw infront of them.

Dee,and Julie were also scared but, Scar wasn't.

All of them saw a floating person with a scythe on his hand.....dark eyes, dark skin, black tail, and a pair of black horns.

Scar suddenly kneeled and said

Scar: O-..Otou-sama.....

???: Ah, a gravekeeper.

Julie: S-Scar?!

???: Welcome to Olympus, you filthy humans. *takes of hoodie* My name is Thanatos. The God of Death.

Ai: Im......My name is Ai Astin. Half gravekeeper, half human. And I am here to save the world that God has abandoned!

Dee: ( what the heck is Ai thinking?!?!! )

Thanatos: Save the world? What can a little girl like you do? It is the fault of humanity that made Olympus and the earth like this! Let me tell you the truth why God abandoned this world.

Long time ago, God created the first people on earth. Adam and Eve, but they disobeyed God's will. Then God gave death to humanity as a punishment. As time passed, God saw that not all of humanity was bad. So he tested a man named Abraham. A descendent of Adam. When God asked Abraham to kill his son for him. Abraham agreed. When Abraham was about to kill his child, Isaac. God stopped him and said,

God: Stop, I have now realized that not all of humanity will disobey me.

That was when God created heaven, a place for humans that had obeyed him.

Everything had been going as God expected, but a lot of humanity has sinned. That was when he sent out his only son, Jesus to save humanity.

Now as we all know God had abandoned this world 15 years ago. This was caused by a human named Alfa....

Ai: ( MY MOTHER?!?!?!!? )

_________________

Chapter 3: God and Alfa Heimster

Hey thankyou for the readers and the votes.....

Who wants a story about Shingeki no Kyojin, Sword Art Online, and Sundays without God ?!?!?!?