Chapter 3: God and Alfa Heimster

Thanatos:  Everything had been going as God expected, but a lot of humanity has sinned. That was when he sent out his only son, Jesus to save humanity.

Now as we all know God had abandoned this world 15 years ago. This was caused by a human named Alfa....

Ai: ( MY MOTHER?!?!?!!? )

Julie: What happened?

Thanatos: No one knows but for sure that girl had a conversation with God...One day God visited Olympus with a girl named Alfa Heimster and told us that he will abandon the World. All of us were shocked and disagreed with his idea then he said that he would bestow gifts upon the humans. He would give them their greatest wishes. Before he left, he ordered me to stop giving death to humans.

Then he left and the Gods of Olympus decided to depart to different places to see what is happening in the world, leaving only me behind to protect Olympus but Olympus is powered by the different powers of the Gods so my power alone cannot help it stand as how it used to be. That is why Olympus is now wrecked and it is the fault of that girl named Alfa!

Alis: You said no one knows why God abandoned the world so why do you blame the girl Alfa?

Thanatos: No one.....No one but God's Son, Jesus. He was always beside God so he would know why he left. I asked him once and told me that it was because of the conversation God had with Alfa. YOU!!! * points at Ai* You smell like Alfa Heimster what is your connection with her?!

Ai: I'm the daughter of Alfa Heimster.

Thanatos: I see. That defective gravekeeper had a daughter. Did you know? Your mother was once human. After God left, Alfa was sent to the human world again as the first gravekeeper but she still had her emotions and the will to make her own decisions.

Julie: This is ridiculous. So you are telling us that God abandoned the world because of Ai's mother!?

Thanatos: Ridiculous as it may seem. Jesus does not tell lies.

Ai: Please Thanatos tell us where to find Jesus. I need to ask him what happened between God and my mother.

Thanatos: Very well. I suppose Jesus may tell you the story since you are her daughter. First, you must find the two brothers who created the world map, Anoximander and Eratosthenes. After traveling and seeing the whole world their greatest wish was to see another world. Therefore, God granted them the map of the heavens.

Dee: M-M-Map of the He-Heavens?

Scarlet: Yes. There is a vast place called Heaven.

Thanatos: That is where God resides. After getting the map you must get the...

To Be Continued
Chapter 4: To Save The World

Hey guys Im back. ;) Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.