Chapter 2

When I was younger I was scared of every little thing, I would watch ghost hunting and murder shows all the time and they scared the shit out of me.

Eventually when I turned about thirteen I grew out of my fears. I don't believe in ghosts anymore and I don't fear that I'm going to get murdered everywhere I go like I used to.

Harry didn't take his eyes off me and I did the same. I took this time to study his features, apart from his beautiful curls and sparking eyes, defined biceps poked out of his tight black T-shirt. His black jeans were tight, almost too tight to be able to fit on a guy.

"Okay Harry what are you doing in my house in the middle of the night I might add." I broke the silence.

"Well my dear that's for you to find out." He sent me a small smile and slowly walked out of my room.

I didn't fear Harry for some reason though, yes i was scared when I saw him staring at me while I slept but his presence didn't scare me at all I almost felt comfortable.

----

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around, i groaned at the sight of all my clothes still spead out on the floor, I had no motivation to put them all away today.

I walked out of my room and into the hallway I looked up at the walls as I walked, there were so many pictures on the walls and none of them belonged to my family. Each picture was a family photograph, all of them were different families though. They were probably the previous owners of the house I thought to myself. I continued to look at them while walking when I hit something hard.

I looked up and saw those familiar green eyes.

"Harry?" I questioned

He was so tall. I didn't notice how much taller he was than me until now, he had a good three inches on me maybe more. He was dressed in almost the same thing as last night except he was wearing a long sleeved black shirt instead of the short sleeved one.

"Good morning Violet." He smiled down at me.

"How do you know my name, I never told you it last night and what are you doing here?" I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Slow down will all the questions." He laughed

"I'm here for your dad, I'm one of his patients."

"Oh alright well I'm going to go now I guess." I turned to walk back into my room.

"I'll see you around Violet." I could feel him staring at me as I made my way back into my room.

I decided that i should get dressed seeing that it was almost eleven o'clock. I opened my closet and noticed there was a full body mirror. I groaned at my reflection.

My brown wavy hair was all notted and frizzy and there was a small line of smudged eyeliner under both of my eyes. I searched through the clothes i got the chance to put in my closet and pulled out a plain black tshirt and a green flannel which was one of my favorites. I searched some more for my leggings but i couldn't find them in my closet. I looked down at the remaining clothes spread out on my floor and started to go through them.

After a good five minutes of searching I finally pulled out my leggings, they somehow got under my bed. I gathered my outfit and walked into the bathroom making sure I locked the door before undressing. I turned the knob on the old shower and waited for the water to turn hot which didn't take long. I carefully stepped into the shower and let the hot water relax my body.

Harry's POV:

"Harry come on in." Violet's dad called from inside the small room.