Expressing anger.

GEORGE'S P.O.V

I nervously tapped my fingers, what I would do right now not to be in this position. Even the servants were panicking around, scrubbing things that were already shining. For when that door opened, a devil would walk in.

A devil fat and angry, and anything in its way would burn bright red and shatter into a million pieces.

Then the foot steps came.

GRACES P.O.V

I sat alone in the fields. Regretting what I had just said. But I could say that I didn't mean a single word of it. But I did.

The pressure when I was young, up until now had been locked away. And now it had burst out. I can't keep working, I don't want to be selfish but it's all too much.

 And it's all his fault, he had to leave...

"I am going to the other side, to live with her!"

"Why? Why must you go to live with a... A witch!"

"Don't you dare call her that! I've had a enough of this outsider life, I've had enough of this family. And you..."

*flashback ended*.

I don't even know if he even managed to get to the other side. To blend in, not like an outsider.

But now I know that looking back I don't ever want to be like him. It wasn't my mums fault, but my dads. It's time to apologise.