Chapter.24: Back??

Two years later.....

Sehun pov

i was working at my office when i heard my phn was ringing i picked the call it was my personal agent i wanted him to find about yoona where is she right know....

"hello mister Oh sehun i got ur work done" he said "ohh thats great" i exclaimed now wait yoona ill be thr soon..

Yoona pov

well here im at america its been two years since i left korea i really miss him i want to hold him hug him but thats just my dream i think he moved on and why wont he because he got his love of life back gosh only if i could change the past go back to him which i think is really selfish wish...

Well i shook all the sehun thoughts from my mind cus know i have to attend a very big meeting and my first project i feel nervous right now...

i got my shower done then took a black colour top and paired it with grey colour skinny jeans... then i brushed my hair's and pulled it into a ponytail applied some make up on my face then i went to office but i fell so nervous.......

as i entered the room and "Good Afternoon everyone" i said and turned to them then i gasped when i saw a dark pair of eyes looking deep into me made me flinched from my place then i shocked thoughts from my mind and started my presentation.....

After the meeting

"So guys what u think about the project" and looked at all the members and they didnt even said anythng it made me more nervous what will they say gosh please i hope they like it and closed my eyes clichéd my jeans.. i heard clapping sounds that made me happy but then realised thr someone who is always watching my every move he was looking at me with huge emotions...

Then everyone started to congratulate for the success of my project but then out of the blue he yup he Mr.Oh Sehun came near me, was about to say something but i cutt him off by saying "Guys lets meet at night im outta here" said them and ran off so that he cant catch me and talk to me..

as soon as i reached home i was happy to see my bro's baby girl was painting something on bro's face she is cute "sana" i said she jumped down from bro's lap and ran towards me and hugged my legs then i bent down and took her im my embrace... and went to kitchen thr was someone who was cooking "my dear liza what are we having for lunch"i asked her.she smiled at me "ramyeon" she said..

aftr the lunch i went directly to room and started to search a good evening gown for party but i choose yellow colour gown which would show my back and thr was a cut at right side it was perfect i went to take my shower.

aftr shower it was already 7 i was getting ready i wore that beautiful gown which was perfectly hugging my body then pulled my hairs into messy bun and left some hair on my fore head.. then was turn for make up well im not use to it but today i wanted to do it. i wore my make up applied some eyeliner to my eyes(reminds me of baekhyun ^_^)then put some lip gloss. when i saw my reflection in mirror god im falling for my self this gown is perfect....

as i got downstairs to leave for the party "someone is looking stunning today" my bro said. "really thank u bro" and hugged him "okey bro ill be going now" i said "ya sure and drive safe" he said ya he care's alot for me.

At the party

everyone look amazing in here wow the light the breeze in here make me feel great i was lost in my own thought someone tapped my shoulder i turned to look at the person...

"Hello miss are u lost" he said with beautiful smile which shows his beautiful dimple.. "ohhh no edward" i said with a smile. "By the way ur presentation was great miss yoona" he said still a smile. i was about to say something but heard a voice behind me "she is Mrs.Oh sehun" it was deep and husky voice i know who is it damn control ur self yoona...

as he came near me slide his hand through my waist his touch made shivers run through my body to hell how can he has his affect on me till now...as i looked at edward he was confused "sorry i didnt knew that she is married" he said "ya u should be sorry by the way excuse me and my lovely wife" he said with much anger tone to hell why is he angry.

he held my hand tighten his grip and started walking "Ahhh sehun leave my hand ur hurting me" i said with loud tone so he can hear but he ignored my voice he then opened the car door so that i can sit but i didnt even move from my place then he came near me so close wispered in my ear "sit in car baby or ill kiss u right now" he said with sexy voice i looked at him in disbelieve is he real im is gonna kiss me no way then i entered his car so as he did.

We both sat in silence till we reach the place he is staying ya his pent house he stopped the car and opened the door. "Get out" he said but i didnt do what he says im not his slave though. "Till what time are going to be mad at me baby" he said what the hell is with this baby right.

----------------""""""""--------------------------------""""""""----------------

hey guys well say what i cant finish my story because the last chapter is gonna be big so maybe the next chapter will be the last one...

guys i would love to know ur feed back about my book pls.....i hope u all enjoyed the chapter

and guys a news for u i recommend u all to read a book "the dark stalker" written byareeshv .

Thanks for reading please do vote and comments im waiting for it  saranghe all my readers ♡♡♡♡♡♡

bye till the final chapter is out thanks^_^...