CHAPTER 14

It only took us about ten minutes before we reach the mansion. I still couldn't wrap my head around the events that happened today and was gladly that we made it cause I was dying to get some rest from all this bullshit. Without hesitation, I roughly opened the door and made my way into a room with a cushion seat or mattress to my liking. And with luck, I collapse on the couch and let out a satisfy sigh. Princess of hell huh?......and mom wasn't even my mother.....then there's Satan..........then here's me. I closed my eyes as I felt tears slowly making there way down my cheeks. I never felt so alone,scared and an emotional wreck. Before that I didn't even know if I could handle the pressure. I didn't hear Jeff or slendy which made me happy cause I wanted to be alone. For 16 years, I thought I was a normal shy, quiet girl, but really.......I was fucking Satan daughter in disguise this whole fucking time. Without knowing, I let out a scream and sob uncontrollable. I didn't know what to do with myself, I had a new appearance, look, and powers. I wasn't for sure if I could even go back to school. Oh......school. Trish still goes there, along with her ass of friends. I felt something stir deep within me and it made my whole body go numb. I wanted to go back to school......I wanted to see Trish........I wanted to kill her.   Quickly, I sprung off the couch and quietly left the mansion, if I'm correct today is Tuesday and I should be good and have a couple of minutes before school is over. With the thought, I sprint to my house to wash up and change before I had my little fun with Trish.
__________________________________________________________________________________

It felt weird to be at the house by myself knowing that my mother was now dead, but to be honest with myself.........I didn't feel any sort of emotions about it anymore and I guess I was ok with it. I purred softly as I washed myself, removing the blood off my body and hair. I didn't take long because I was in a rush, I hop out and dried off myself off before glancing at myself. I gasp and blush wildly at how.....full my figure was now. I mean, I was ok looking but now I had a slight tan with wide hips, then my ass was um.....huge? And now I'm guessing I hit DD in bras. My hair was basically pass my ass and my eyes look sharp and blue with a hint of red. I gave myself a devilish grin and skip to my mom's room to see what I could wear.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I have to say, I love the faces that these assholes was giving me. All I could do was grin and keep walking to my locker. Luckily for my mom being a hoe, I found a shirt that said 'daddy's slut' on it with paws on it, then there was the black and white plaid skirt I had on along with the black thigh socks and boots to match it. I was wearing little make-up and had black lipstick on and don't worry, my tail and ears were gone since I was out in public. As I arrived at my locker to get my things, in a instant, Trish was behind me pushing me roughly in which, didn't phase me at all. "Who the fuck do you think you are now bitch!" She snarled as the hall got quietly. I stare at her and slowly begin to giggled. "Well let's see, if I'm correct my name is Kim and well.....I'm the daughter of a now dead mother....but I'm feeling ok" I comment and smiled sweetly at her....even though I was imagining her organs hung around the school and her head on a stick as my royal wand thingy whatever. "Just because your whole damn appearance change don't mean shit!.....anyway doesn't matter..CAUSE NOW THE SCHOOL KNOW HOW MUCH OF A WHORE YOU ARE MY FUCKING MY BOYFRIEND!" she spoke loudly as the hall was filled with whispers. I tilted my head as I grin at her, feeling anger and power take over slowly. Gently, I traced my fingers on my locker door as I look Trish in the eye. "Me fucking your boyfriend?" I whisper and stop by hand in the middle of the metal door, "last time I checked I was kidnap and rape.....FUCKING LEFT FOR DEAD!" I scream and with one swift move, rip the door out. Everyone got quiet and back away as Trish look at me with fear....and that amused me. I laugh and grip the door, crushing it. Then with a insane grin.....I snap......again.