Chapter I: Free.

(A/N: Okay, so it's been pointed out to me that Asura's age doesn't fit with Izuna's. to rectify this she is now 18. To fit his 24 death age.)

🐵Hiruzen's Point of View.🐵

Iruka and I had just finished giving Team 7, their dog walking mission when I started going through the drawers I found a scroll with the Kanji(娘) for daughter written on it. Opening it I flinched when I got a paper cut, a drop of blood landed on the scroll and it started to smoking.

"Lord Hokage!?"

Iruka shouted in worried confusion. Throwing the scroll away from myself it landed on the ground a few feet away. Smoke enveloped that end of the room just as Kakashi and his team returned. "Gramps?! What is this?"

Naruto's shout sounded through the grey smoke. "Lord Hokage!" Kakashi shouted worried much like Iruka was. When the smoke cleared, there in the middle of the room was a girl, she was vaguely familiar like I had seen her before with much too young eyes to say I knew her personally, her long chocolate brown hair lay sprawled out around her as her red armour stood out as odd, in the day and age.

💠Sasuke's Point of View.💠

We had just finished another D-ranked mission and Naruto the idiot he is picked the biggest dog to walk and was dragged into a land mine. But now at the Hokage's office, he was blaming that it was something he meant to do. Kakashi-sensei opened the door and we were enveloped in a massive cloud of smoke.

"Gramps! What is this!?" Naruto shouted stupidly. I jumped into the mist to see what it was; but stopped when I saw a girl with the beautiful chocolate brown hair, she looked to be a few years older. She was half a head shorter than Kakashi. Her lips were plum coloured and slightly open, she wore strange armour like clothing, but the two things that surprised me were her eyes and the fact that she was crying.

Then she fainted

Then she fainted. I vaguely heard Sensei shout something, before I ran to her side to check on her before nobody had even moved. Checking her pulse it was strong and steady, but her eyes keep floating back up in my mind. Sad lavender multiple ringed Sharingan eyes.

 Sad lavender multiple ringed Sharingan eyes

🌸Sakura's Point of View🌸

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw my Sasuke-kun, go over to that girl. For all we knew she was dangerous. "Sasuke-kun get away from her, she could be dangerous." I said taking a step towards him.

"Shut up Sakura, it obvious she's hurt and you would have noticed that had you been paying attention to anyone other than me."

He snapped at me, it felt like a stab in the heart. "Hey what's up with that weird headband?" Naruto asked braking the cruel silence. I opened my mouth to explain but Sasuke spoke first. "Hey, she's waking up." Everyone hovered over her; even Iruka-sensei and Lord Hokage. Her eyes fluttered open and we were all curious by the way they looked.

"Hey Miss, what's your name?" Naruto asked loudly.

She looked to him, and her eyes glittered a bit like Naruto reminded her of someone. "Senju, Asura Senju, who are you?" Everyone but Naruto froze. "Well I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm gonna be the next Hokage, BELIEVE IT!" He shouted as usual. She looked at him hesitantly, "what is your father's name?" Kakashi-sensei asked. She looked up at him still in Sasuke's arms.

"Why it's Hashirama Senju, The Hokage of Konohagakure, who is your father?" She asked back with a bell-like giggle. "How is this possible?" Sasuke said making himself known to her. Looking at him she screamed, punched him in the nose and bolted behind Kakashi. I stood there shocked out of my mind as he got up and held his bloody nose.

Looking over Kakashi's shoulder, she got a better look at Sasuke. "Izuna?" She said confused. "Who?" Sasuke, Kakashi, Iruka and the Hokage asked. Naruto and  I were still too surprised to say anything. "I'm not Izuna, whoever he is, he's not me." Sasuke said holding his head back and pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha." He told her, she just ducked even more behind Kakashi.

🏵Asura's Point of View.🏵

I was so lost, waking up I remembered dad putting me to bed and then sleeping for the longest time ever, then I woke up to all of those questions and an Uchiha who had the audacity to actually touch me. "Where is my father?" I asked wanting to see him. A man in funny robes stepped forward and smiled he was old, white hair and wrinkles and a wart on his nose. His large hat had the Kanji(火) for fire on it. It was like the one my father wore just before I went to sleep.

"Hime-sama, I am afraid I've got some bad news." He said taking my hand and kneeling in front of me. "Your father, Lord Hashirama, has been deceased for almost 85 years." No... "No...I don't believe you!!" I shouted having no control over my anger and letting tears fill my eyes and spill over. Yanking my hands away I moved away from them, the old man reached out for me, worry and sadness evident on his aged features. "Don't touch me!!" I shouted before running and jumping out the window.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

The third Hokage turned to the Gênin team before him and gave them a serious look, "Team Kakashi, I want you out there looking go Asura-hime, make sure you bring her here so I can explain everything. Right now she is a girl out of time, she is alone, sad, angry and confused. Be cautious and be gentle." The three twelve year olds nodded and left, but Kakashi stayed behind for a moment. Hiruzen sat and Kakashi stood in front the big desk, "As I figured you probably don't believe her don't you, Kakashi-san." The naturally silver haired man nodded, "it's hard to believe, but with the right proof an evidence it can be proven." Hiruzen nodded. "What she said is in fact true, because when I was little I remember her, she used to babysit me, until one day after the death of someone she cared for, she vanished. And I never saw her again, until today." Kakashi seemed sceptical but why wouldn't he not trust his Hokage. And if Kakashi ever needed any more information he just needed to talk to Tsunade-sama. "Don't expect any information from Tsunade, she has no idea who Asura-hime is she was born many years after Asura-hime's disappearance." Hiruzen said sadly. "Her father was born a year after Asura-hime vanished."

Sighing Kakashi nodded and left to join his students.