Chapter II: Home.

💠Sasuke's Point of View.💠

It was almost 6:30pm and I still couldn't find her. The four of us split up to cover more ground. I decided that if I was on more higher ground I would have a better chance of finding her. So I headed for the Hokage's monument. I didn't expect to find her sitting on top of the first Hokage's head.

But now that I think about it I should have realized it should have been the first place I looked. Stepping onto the monument ground from the stairs that lead up from the ground bellow. "Leave me alone, I don't want to talk to anyone...especially an Uchiha like you." She said without looking at me, sighing I sat next to her and just stared out at the village. I could feel her eyes on me as I looked out towards the setting sun. "Why are you still here?"

She asked coldly. "I was tasked by the Hokage along with my team to find and bring you back to his office." Her stare darkened. "But they never said when I had to bring you back." I told her and she smiled softly. I felt my heart jump and blush coat my cheeks. Looking away I asked without thinking, "why did you call me Izuna?"

Building up courage I looked at her, "he was...–" "Lady Asura!!" We turned to see Kakashi-sense I and the others. "Get away from my Sasuke-kun!!" Sakura yelled and latched onto me. Bolting she hid behind Naruto and I felt a pang of pain in my heart. Confused I ignored it and watched her cling to him.

🐶Kakashi's Point of View🐶

I don't know why I interrupted her, but a feeling of forbiddance over came me, and I called out to her. Sakura ran to Sasuke and clung to his arm. Sakura's shouting scared Asura into hiding behind Naruto, making the blonde blush and the raven haired boy glare. I rolled my eye and lead them back to the Hokage's office. Stepping up to her and Naruto, she looked up at me.

Her hands slipped from Naruto and he ran to catch up with the others. "Lady Asura, why are you staring at me?" I asked a bit nervous because of her eyes. "You remind me of Hotori, are you related?" Hotori? Oh she must mean my grandfather. "My grandfather?" She nodded, "he also hid his face, I never understood why, he was a handsome guy. We loved teasing him..." She said trailing off and frowning. Well this just got awkward. I thought. "Who's 'we'?" I asked.

"Papa and I." She said her eyes brimming with unshed tears. I patted her head and she blinked away the tears. Getting to the Hokage's office Sasuke opened the door and we stepped in. When I closed the door I turned to see a worried Third Hokage. "Asura-chan, I'm so glad your okay." She said hugging her. Watching this all our jaws dropped. "I'm sorry but do I know you?" She asked taking a step back. Hokage-sama nodded "we grew up together, remember? It's me Hiruzen." She squinted at him for a moment before crying in joy and hugging him again.

"Oh my goodness!! Ru-chan!?" She cried, everyone stood stock still and shocked out of their minds, "Ru–?" Myself, Sasuke and Sakura said, "chan–?" Naruto and Iruka added, just as confused. "Sir?" Iruka said breaking up the reunion. "Hmm? Oh yes, Asura-Senpai used to babysit me as a child." Everyone anime fell. Getting up moments later after getting over the initial shock we brushed ourselves off.

"So to make this official, Asura Senju meet, Kakashi Hatake and his three Gênin; Sakura Haruno...Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki." Bowing to each Sasuke was the only one to give her a really formal and straight back bow. "Is there anything you want to say Asura-chan?" Hokage-sama said, she looked up at him and nodded, "I'm gonna be the first female Hokage." She said with a smile. Naruto's reaction was the most amusing "WHAATT!!!" He shouted his eyes wide with shock.

"Looks like you have some competition Naruto." Iruka said with a smile and patting the blond on the head. "Oh and I want to assign her to your team Kakashi-sensei." I nodded, "I don't mind taking in another Gênin–" "oh she's not a Gênin, physically she is a Chûnin with the Chakra Levels of a Kage." Now it was my turn to freak out. "Seriously?" She nodded.

"Oh and Ru-chan I'm not swapping head bands I like mine." he nodded but handed her a leaf one anyway, "it's to show you are a leaf ninja." Taking it she tied it to her forearm. "It's good to be home." She said stretching her arms over her head.