Chapter XIII: Guests.

.:Recap:.

Leaning back Asura sighed her pleasant and upbeat attitude gone, her somber expression was something of a norm when alone, overcome with thoughts of worry had also taken root in her as she had figured out much of what had happened in the past.

Facing the window, Asura didn't feel any panic or worry when she saw a figure reflect in the window, "I've heard much about you, are you going to prove them right? Or are your true colours going to show through like the emotions in your eyes?" She said and turned to face the older Uchiha boy.

.:End of Recap:.

🏵Asura Senju's point of view🏵

Waiting for his answer he only stared at me, removing my hat I set it down and got up. Walking around my desk I stood in front of the tall man, his hair pitch black and his eyes blood red pools of sadness and grief that he shields with lies. Lifting my hand, he flinched away but I didn't move.

When he relaxed a bit, I set my hand on his face. He was warm, but not a normal warm, but a sickly warm, raising my other hand, I slipped it under his forehead protector and slipped it off. Still knotted it hung around my elbow.

"You don't look so good, have you been taking your medicine?" Pulling my hands from his face, he nodded. "Liar." I said and pulled him over to the couches and forcing him to sit. When he sat I could really see the tiredness in him. "You idiot." I muttered under my breath. Charging up enough healing Chakra I focused it into my hands, with his head leaned back he didn't realize what I was doing until it was too late.

The palms of my hands were pressed to his chest where his heart and lungs were. When I felt all the illness and infection heal and disappear I ran my hands up his chest to his face and held them over his eyes. He wrapped his fingers around my wrists but he was too exhausted to do much but hold my wrist. When I was done, I sat back heavily and panted, sweat coated my forehead and neck, and my hands shook with twitching nerves.

Leaning on my knees, I hung my head letting the thundering in my head slow to a dull throb. "What did you do?" He said clambering to his feet. He moved more fluidly and less soreness. "I healed you." I said softly. "Why?" He sounded so confused by my actions. Easing my head up it felt heavy but I ignored it and locked my eyes on his. "You are an exceptionally strong willed man, your devotion to home and family have inspired me to have more people protect this place like you do. And I believe having you as a model to look up to will do this village some good." He frowned he looked even more confused.

"But I killed my clan–" "you killed your parents, I know who killed the rest." His eyes widened at my words. "How?" I giggled weakly, "I've known him since I was little. I get the feeling you forget who I am and how old I am." Looking away from me he frowned. Regaining some of my strength, I pushed up off the couch, and used it to walk towards my desk, but when I let go, my legs gave out, "Lady Hokage!" Itachi cried lowly to avoid alerting my bodyguards.

Getting up I waved him off, "it's okay I'm fine." Gritting his teeth and frowning he stood, though not before scooping me up and setting me in my chair. Squeaking softly at this sudden movement I clung to his shoulder and shirt. When I was planted in my seat he turned the chair and took two steps back and knelt in front of me. "Itachi what are you–?" "I pledge to do as you see fit, for this village and the ninja way of life. As a way of repaying you for saving my life." I could only stare at him his words had taken me completely by surprise.

Smiling I gestured for him to kneel closer to me, shuffling closer, I leaned over and kissed his still bare forehead. "Then I accept. And the first thing we're going to do is this..."

•••

(A/N: I'm gonna add the last few members of her private Anbu protection.)

////

Anbu Name: Inu

Anbu Name: Inu.
Anbu Name in Kanji: 犬.
Real Name: Midori Hikari.
Real Name in Kanji: 緑 光.
Age: 20.
Nature Type: Wind Release, Water Release and Lightning Release.

Anbu Name: Tora.
Anbu Name in Kanji: 虎.
Real Name: Rey Mutō.
Real Name in Kanji: レイ 武藤.
Age: 17.
Nature Type: Lightning Release, Wind Release.

Nature Type: Lightning Release,  Wind Release

Anbu Name: Yama.
Anbu Name in Kanji: 山.
Real Name: Murasakino Lyon.
Real Name in Kanji: 紫の リヨン.
Age: 27.
Nature Type: Earth Release, Stone Release and Lightning Release.