Badass Britney

A/N HEY GUYS  WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT KINZIE?!?!?!?  POOR BRITNEY :( ANYWAYS HERES THE UPDATE  BTW I HAD 3 CUPS OF  COFFEE THIS MORNING SO IM SUPER HYPER!! ENJOY:)

*******

I can't  stop thinking about Niall I will kill him for hurting Britney. I'll never forgive him.Ever.

''Hey love whats wrong"Zayn asked. "Oh nothing just your fucking mate named Niall" I said "what did he do?" he asked trying to keep calm. "When we were in starbucks we saw Niall snogging a girls face...not just any girl my fucking cousin!!!" I yelled.

"Im going to kill him" Zayn yelled-storming out of the flat.

**BRITNEY'S POV**

I don't know what do. He cheated on me even worse with Jacee's cousin Kinzie!!!! 

from jacee- Hey whats up? if it makes you feel better I made you pancakes when you get home!! but I also have some bad news :(

to jacee- YAY love pancakes ;) anyways whats the bad news I've had enough bad news lately :(

from jacee- I'll tell you when you get home bye!! xoxoxo

Ugh!! anyways I wonder what the bad news? well hmm It could be-I was interupted from my thoughts with my iphone ringing! 

I didn't look at caller ID

"Hello" I said

''Hey Britney this is Kinzie so im guessing your happy with your breakup? yeah" kinzie said

"How did you get my  number bitch?" I asked tryhing to sound calm.

"we will talk about this when you get to your flat bye!" she said

**10 MINUTES LATER**

I opened the door to find Louis,Liam,Zayn,Harry,Jacee,and fucking Kinzie oh and Niall just walked out of the kitchen yay!!! note the sarcasm.

"hi" I said angry . snd with that I walked upstairs.

"Britney wait! we need to talk-" he was talking but I cut him off

"talk about what? you and your new girlfriend if so I don't want to hear about it" I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Niall come sit down she apparently doesn't want to talk about our relationship" Kinzie said with an evil grin.

with that I blew up literally!

"you motherfuckin whore you did this and now you have the nerve to come back to mine and Jacee's flat?" I said while running up to her puching her in the face-thank goodness me and Jacee's go to the gym and workout!

"what the fuck your calling me the whore look whose talking bitch" kinzie yelled back punching me.

"at least I don't go around with other peoples boyfriends and give them a nightmare by making out with them!!" I yelled back while we had few more punches but I was pulled off of her by Liam the responsibile one UGH! I turned around to see Jacee laughing apparently enjoying our little fight.

I turned around to face Kinzie her face was literally messed up! Im quite proud of myself if I do say so myself.

I ran to the kitchen and got a few bottles not really what the are I just need alchahol.

Apparently someone saw me with the bottles and  chased after me so I ran as fast as I could to my room and locked the door.

''Britney thats my vodka give it back" Jacee yelled from the other end of the door. I looked at the bottle sure enough it had her name on it. I have an Idea.I'll just drink the other bottle and well it's whiskey I didn't even think we owned any  who  cares I drink my worries away.

After I drank the whole bottle I was drunk and I finally opened the door to give Jacee her vodka bottle back. "Thanks Brit but umm mind I ask what else did you drink?'' Jacee asked. I lifted up the bottle of whiskey and she had her mouth in an 'O' shape.

I stumbled out of my room and walked downstairs with Jacee right behind me. I looked at everyone who was staring at me. Sure enough Kinzie was still here. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed MY bottle of vodka and walked to the living room.

"Ok Kinzie you asked for it you little bitch!!" I yelled. Jacee seemed to be the only one who knew what was going but she didn't stop me.

I threw the bottle and gashed Kinzie's head wich caused her to blackout. Im proud of myself to say the least. 

I went back to the kitchen and threw up in the sink. I walked back into the living room to notice Kinzie was gone-I just smiled and ran upstairs to my room for a nap. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BED YOU BITCH"I yelled at Kinzie I grabbed her shirt collar dragged her down stairs opened the front door and threw her out with that I walked upstairs and went to sleep.

A/N HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW BRITNEY? I HONESTLY DON'T THINK I SHOULD HAVE DRANK 3 CUPS OF COFFEE HAHAHA ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYE!!!