plane ride... part 2

Perrie Edwards.

Perrie Edwards.

Perrie Edwards.

Perrie Fucking Edwards.

Thats who it was why the hell is it her?!?!?!?

"Well hello Zaynie boo"She said with an evil chuckle.

**BEST SONG EVER CHORUS PLAYS**

We all look at Britney to see her answering her phone.

"but she kissed me like she meant it" Harry screamed/sung.

"SHUTUP ITS MY MOM!!!!" Britney yelled.

"Yes mom im coming to America ummm yes I'll stop by....yes I want cookies!.....No I don't wanna see Dylan....Ok bye...bye...love you...bye....JUST HANG UP ALREADY!!!!"Britney said 

"Who is Dylan?" Niall asks

"My brother"

"Ohh"

**DIVA BY BEYONCE PLAYS**

We all look at Britney again.

"guys its Jacee's ringtone she chose it..."she  said "WAIT THATS JACEE'S RINGTONE"She yelled the last part.

"Jacee...wazzup?....thaz cool...umm no Im not on a plane why would you think that?...oh were on the news...UMMM were going to ummm Belgium?....no course im not lying to you...so whats your new address?....just in case I happen to be in America...ok bye"Britney hung up.

"BELGIUM"I screamed

"Well I wasn't going to tell her we are going to america....but I did get her address"she said.

''Thats great now back to Perrie"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON THE PLANE BITCH"Britney yelled at Perrie.

"I most certainly am not a bitch SLUT!!"Perrie yelled.

"BITCH PLEASE"

"Hold on guys I got dis" Louis says....then he plays the song called im a boss ass bitch.

"Ok continue fighting."Louis said with a smile

"UMM OK.... ANYWAYS BITCH PLEASE IM THE SLUT HELL TO THE FUCKING NO WHY DO YOU THINK ZAYN LEFT YOU!!!!"britney yelled.

"Because some slut thats why he left me and-"Perrie didn't finish that sentence...she was cut off by a punch straight to the nose.

"1.SHES NOT A SLUT! 2.AND IF I EVERHEAR YOU CALL HER A SLUT AGAIN IMA-"Britney was interrupted by the flight attendant.

"Umm I just came to give you guys parachutes because yall are being kicked off the plane because yall are being to loud and causing disturbances."she said

**EVERYONE GETS PARACHUTES ON**

"I don't wanna do this"Harry said while crying.

"Well who goes first?" I asked.

"Perrie!!!!"Britney yelled while ramming into her and they both go down.

**BRITNEY'S POV**

I rammed into her and punched her while going down I look up to see the rest of them except Harry coming down.

"GOO BRITNEY YOU A BOSS ASS BITCH!!!"Louis yelled.

A/N HEY GUYS I'LL UPDATE TONIGHT!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! BYE!!!!