That escalated quickly

A/N HEY GUYS I AM UPDATING IN THE SAME NIGHT BECAUSE

1. @britneyyhoran is being annoying and she wont stop texting me and telling me to update!

THIS IS GONNA BE A MEDIUM SIZED CHAPTER SINCIE I JUST GOT DONE WITH ONE 5 MINUTES AGO SO HERE IT IS!!! ENJOY :)

******

BOOM!

That was it for me...all I could see was a shiny light and I wanted to get closer to it.

The only thing pulling me back down to earth was Zayn yelling at me was I dreaming? No. Bitney shot me, her best friend.  All I can feel is pain all I can hear is screaming and the sound of faint sirens. A,BULANCE. I hate hospitals don't get me wrong they are very great but they make you wear a silly gown and they are rude because they give you a shot and tell you that lie 'it won't hurt! just relax' pshh relax my ass! it freakin hurts!!!!

Anyways were was I oh yes I am now being pulled into an AMBULANCE great I've always wanted to be in one-note the sarcasm.

OH. SHIT. Do they think im stupid? hello my eyes are open I see that shocky thingy touch me with one I dare you to I just dar-

"AHHHHHHH HOLY FUCKING SHIT GIVE ME THAT!!'' I yelled cause the shocky things hurt so what I did I take them out of his hand rub them together like 500 times and shock him...I hope he dies!

**BRITNEY'S POV**

What the hell did I just do?

I killed Jacee I did didn't I.

The only person I could talk to in London was her. Now shes gone and-hello! why are the police here?

Ms.C (guys im not giving her real last name so im just saying C)

"are you Ms.C?'' they asked

"yes...I didn't mean to-"I was cut off mid-sentence by a fat cop eating a donut.

"Your gonna come down to the police station  for a while and make it your new home well for about 1 year because you possibly killed her she could be dead"The man said.

Tears just rolled down my eyes...well they got 1 thing right I guess i am a badass and I guess this is where badasses go...

"Are you ready Ms.C" He asked.

OH yes im ready as I'll ever be  what kind of question is that???

I just nodded instead of saying what I said in my head.

With that I was  put in the back of a police car... I hated this I didn't mean to. Jacee was right I  would regret this afterwards.

**LIAM'S POV** 

I didn't know what else to do but call the police... I kind of regret it now to see Britney like this but what she did was uncalled for. For all I know Jacee could be dead. Zayn is like literally tearing apart he thinks shes dead so do I and the rest of the boys. We will find out.

A/N WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? IT WAS SHORT BUT IT WAS WELL INTENSE AND SURPRISING  I GUESS YOU COULD SAY IT WAS A CLIFFHANGER ANYWAYS I WILL UPDATE TOMMOROW AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT PEACE. THIS CHAPTER WAAS DEDICATED TO @britneyyhoran BYE!!!