Chapter 1-Who is this green haired dude!!!

Freed's House

What was he doing why is he still sleeping Freed should be awake by now. Does he know that he is supposed to be at the guild in three minutes? Oh he is waking up.

Freed's P.O.V.

What time is it? Crap I only have like three minutes to get ready for my first day at the guild. What am I going to wear? How about..... no. Oooh....no. Okay here we go I'll wear my maroon coat and my tall white boots i got and a white scarf thing tucked in my coat.  Ok now i just have to run to the guild. Wait where is the guild again, I should have got that map. 

So as freed was on his way to the guild he saw a couple of people he knew. Who was it? It was Bickslow, Evergreen, and some new person who had yellow hair a purple coat and spiky head phones. Who is he Freed wondered. "Hey wait up" said Freed. "Hey Freed we found one more person to join our guild group" said Bickslow. "Who is he?". " Laxus Dreyar, nice to meet you". 

A couple minutes later they were at the guild

~Laxus' P.O.V.~

'Who is the little greenette kid' I thought. " psst who is that green haired dude" I said with a confused face. " that is Freed Justine he is a mage of Fairytail of who doesn't often appear in the guild .  After Fairy Tail's disbandment he joined the Guild along with the other members of the Thunder God Tribe. However, after the guild's reformation, he later left Blue Pegasus to join Fairy Tail again along with his team evergreen and me bickslow. he doesn't talk much but he still some what talks."

    I know it is not alot but it is my first book ever and disclaimer I do not won any of the fairytaill things I will try and update daily( probably not going to happen)