Did they meet in the past

~Freeds P.O.V.~

"Hey wait up my little legs don't go that fast you know." Why don't I have long legs like them? You know what, that Laxus kid reminds me of someone I used to know. Wait!!!! Freed stops and then realizes  he met him in Blue Pegasus. Oh my god I do know him why doesn't he know me, did he forget? He was my first......I then stopped and realized Laxus was staring at me. 

~Laxus' P.O.V~

Why did this grenette kid stop and freak out? And why do I suddenly remember seeing him in the past. ........... WAIT.  Is he thinking the same thing as me now. " WE MET BEFORE" we both said out loud. How do we now each other? My feet started shaking, my hands and head was sweating.

~Freed's P.O.V~

He does remember how? My stomach started feeling queasy my head started to hurt and then..... I fell while looking at my new senpai . LAXUS. Later on that day I woke up in the guild? " "where am I" I asked looking at an old man. "You are in the injury room because you fainted" said the old man. I saw Laxus standing there staring at me he looked kind of worried. " Hey you okay you looked like you were in pain I was worried for you" he said. I started feeling shy around him, why?Later on I went to find a mission that I could do and then Laxus walked up to me and I tried to say hi but nothing came out. " Hey what are doing, hey do you want to take a mission together?"

~About 10 years later~

If you don't know by now Laxus and Freed are dating they have been for 3 years. Freed is now 17 and Laxus is also 17. It was New Years Eve and freed had been saving up to get Laxus a gift. And Laxus was wanting to get Freed the best-est gift ever. It came to be almost midnight and Laxus and Freed found each other and when it hit midnight they kissed. Then they swapped presents and Freed got a book for his library and Laxus got a montage of him and Freed.

YAY. 2nd chapter done I hope you like it and i will start my next chapter shortly