Percabeth

(This ship was requested by YouTubrDancer )

Percy shot up from his bed, wide awake. He had just woken up from a nightmare. His nightmares had been really frequent, this wasn't surprising considering the war had only ended a month ago. Percy ran his hand through his hair and across his face. Percy laid back against the head board, sighing. The nightmares he had been having were scarring, always making him feel like he was back there. But he wasn't, he was safe, no one from Tartarus could get him, Percy had to keep reminding himself of that. Percy figured he wasn't going to get any more sleep, so he wrapped himself in his blankets and laid back down, trying to forget about the nightmare. A knock on the door startled Percy out of his thoughts. Getting up, Percy slowly made his way to the door, trying to make his way in the dark of his cabin. Gripping the door knob, he opened the door, revealing Annabeth, standing in the nights gloom. "Sorry if I woke you Percy, but can I come in?" Annabeth asked. "Of course Wise Girl." Percy answered, using Annabeths nickname making her smirk. Moving out of the way Percy let Annabeth in. Closing the door, Percy turned around seeing Annabeth already sitting on his bed playing with a piece of sting that hung off the bottom of her shirt. "How can I help you Annabeth?" Percy questioned while sitting on the bed right next to her. Turning to face Percy, Annabeth answered "I wanted to see you, Seaweed Brain." Annabeths answer confused Percy. "In the middle of the night?" Percy questioned. Tilting his head to the side, Percy stared at Annabeth with a questioning stare. "Fine, stupid idea." Annabeth said getting of the bed and moving fast towards the door. But even faster Percy caught her arm, stopping Annabeth in her tracks. Wrapping his arms around her, Percy held Annabeth. "You never have a stupid idea Annabeth." Looking down at Annabeth, Percy couldn't  figure out why she came to his cabin. Until the answer struck him. "You had a nightmare about being back there. Didn't you?" Annabeth just stared at the ground not answering Percy's question. Percy took the silence as a yes, dismissing the child of Athena's reluctance to answer. Percy walked backwards towards the bed, pulling lightly on Annabeths arms, making her follow reluctantly. Climbing back onto the bed, Percy pulled Annabeth towards him making her climb onto the bed right next to him. Percy got them situated and pulled the covers over them. "You know right before you came in here I had just woke up from my own nightmare." Percy told Annabeth truthfully. "Really?" Annabeth questioned skeptically, lifting her head to look into Percy's eyes. Percy nodded, closing his eyes and resting his head on top of Annabeths head. "Thanks Seaweed Brain." Annabeth thanked Percy, relaxing in his grip. "Anytime Wise Girl." Percy replied. The two slept peacefully in each other's grip all night, with no nightmares to bother them.